Venison is a highly digestible protein, providing your dog with lots of energy and that wild game flavor. Probiotics and prebiotic fiber help support healthy digestion, while the perfect balance of omega fatty acids, legumes, fruits and protein sources make this a well-rounded, nutrient-packed recipe your dog will thrive on.
- Pasture-Raised Venison - Venison, the number one ingredient in this formula, is rich in nutrients and energy, and a highly digestible source of protein
- Species-Specific Probiotics - Healthy digestive and immune systems are vital to the overall health of your pet. The proprietary K9 Strain Probiotics are developed specifically for dogs and added after the cooking process to ensure viability. Each pound of Taste of the Wild provides 80 million live, active cultures that help support healthy digestive and immune systems
- Legumes - These nutrient-dense ingredients, including garbanzo beans, peas and lentils, are excellent sources of protein, fiber and carbohydrates
- DHA - This omega-3 fatty acid, provided by salmon oil, helps support brain and vision development in puppies, which makes it an important addition to this all life stages formula
- Dried Chicory Root - This source of prebiotic fiber provides fuel for the beneficial probiotic bacteria in the digestive system
- Antioxidants - Legumes and fruits, including peas, lentils, tomatoes, blueberries and raspberries, provide nutrients that help support your dog’s overall well-being, while guaranteed levels of zinc, selenium and vitamin E support the immune system
Venison, lamb meal, garbanzo beans, peas, lentils, pea flour, dried yeast, egg product, canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), tomato pomace, natural flavor, ocean fish meal, salmon oil (a source of DHA), salt, DL-Methionine, choline chloride, taurine, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid.
Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.
- Crude Protein (min): 28.0%
- Crude Fat (min): 15.0%
- Crude Fiber (max): 4.5%
- Moisture (max): 10.0%
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) (min): 0.05%
- Zinc (min): 150 mg/kg
- Selenium (min): 0.35 mg/kg
- Vitamin E (min): 150 IU/kg
- Taurine* (min): 0.12%
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min): 2.8%
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min): 0.3%
- Total Microorganisms*: Not Less Than 80,000,000 CFU/lb
(Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis).
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
3,600 kcal/kg (408 kcal/cup) Calculated metabolizable energy.
For adult dogs over 100 lb, add approximately 1/3 cup for every 10 additional lb. For pregnant or nursing adult dogs, Recommend free-choice feeding. Adjust amount offered daily as needed to maintain ideal body condition. This feeding guide provides a starting point for the amount of food to give your dog each day. We recommend that you keep your dog in ideal body condition and not allow them to become overweight. The amount of food your dog needs can vary based on age, activity level or other food and treats given, so be sure to work with your veterinarian to determine an appropriate weight for your dog, and to make any necessary adjustments to their feeding.
Remember to keep fresh water available to your pet at all times.
Taste of the wild pine forest canine recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO dog food nutrient profiles for all life stages including growth of large size dogs (70 lb Or more as an adult).
- Life Stage: Adult Dog
- Form: Dry Food
- Size: 5 lb
- Certification: AAFCO