Scotts Moss Control Granules For Lawns 5M
- Kills moss and helps develop thick grass
- Strengthen & green your lawn
- Kills moss, not lawns
- Easy to apply
Kill moss, not your lawn, with Scotts MossEX. Scotts MossEX provides nutrients for your grass to prevent future moss problems. Apply easily with a Scotts spreader during winter or spring when moss is actively growing.
- Scotts MossEX - Kill moss, not your lawn, with Scotts MossEX. Scotts MossEX provides nutrients to green your grass. One bag treats up to 5,000 sq. ft.
- Strengthen & green your lawn - Contains added nutrients to strengthen and green your lawn. For use on all lawns and grass types
- Kills moss, not lawns - For best results, apply during winter or spring when moss is actively growing. Grass blades may turn black temporarily, however, this condition will disappear after mowing. Please wait for 2 to 4 weeks between applications
- Easy to apply - It’s easy to use first to calculate the size of your lawn with the Scotts MyLawn app to determine coverage amount. Then pour the product into your spreader and adjust the setting per the product label requirements and apply. Best applied when the lawn is moist and tall grass has been mowed to expose low-growing moss. For use on all lawns and grass types
- Scotts MossEx kills moss, not lawns, and helps develop thick grass
- Best applied during winter or spring when the lawn is moist and tall grass has been mowed to expose low-growing moss
- This moss control product also contains nutrients to green your lawn
- Apply using a Scotts broadcast, rotary, drop, or Wizz spreader
- Treats up to 5,000 sq. ft.
How To Use
- Check the bag for spreader setting
- When using a Scotts broadcast or Wizz spreader, make a perimeter pass of your lawn with EdgeGuard on to protect non-lawn areas. Then, make parallel internal passes 5 ft. apart to ensure even coverage
- When using a Scotts drop spreader, start 5 feet from the edge of your lawn and walk the outline of your lawn. Then, make internal passes across your lawn, overlapping the wheel marks to ensure uniform coverage
Where To Use
On lawns with undesirable moss.
Where Not To Use
Help keep our water clean. Do not apply near water, storm drains, or drainage ditches. Do not apply if heavy rain is expected. Apply this product only to your lawn, and sweep any product that lands on the driveway, sidewalk, or street back onto your lawn. Brush particles from cement, stone, clothing, or shoes to prevent staining.
When To Apply
Apply when a lawn is moist and tall grass has been mowed to expose low-growing moss.
Apply during winter or spring when moss is actively growing.
How Often To Apply
Wait for 2 to 4 weeks between applications.
5,000 sq. ft.