Scotts 11-2-2 Natural Lawn Food - 4000 sq. ft.
- Builds a thick, green lawn - naturally
- No waiting necessary
- May be used around kids and pets
- Apply any season to any grass type
- OMRI listed
Scotts Natural Lawn Food is formulated with natural ingredients to green and feed your lawn naturally and it is OMRI-Listed for organic use. Apply this lawn fertilizer during any season to any grass type. For best results, feed four times a year and allow 6 to 8 weeks between application.
- Use Around Kids & Pets - You don’t have to worry about waiting after application before you can use your lawn again - it is safe to walk on immediately after application! Plus, this lawn food can be used around kids and pets
- Application - For best results, apply with a Scotts drop or rotary spreader. The grass will become greener within 1 to 3 weeks after application (may vary depending on weather conditions). Can even be used with new lawns, before or after seeding or sodding
- Builds a thick, green lawn - naturally & organic
- No waiting necessary; lawn is safe to walk on immediately after application
How to Use
Apply to a wet or dry lawn. For best results, use a Scotts spreader.
Where to Use
For use on all grass types.
When to Apply
Apply any season.
If empty do not reuse container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partly filled, call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Dry fertilizer products with pesticides (such as weed or insect controls), should be used within 3 to 5 Year, as the control may lose its effectiveness.
- Size: 29.1 lb
- Fertilizer Analysis: 11-2-2
- Packaging Type: Bag
- Coverage Area: 4000 sq. ft.
- Certification: OMRI