Roundup Ready-To-Use Weed & Grass Killer III with Pump 'N Go 2 Sprayer - 1.33 gal
- Fast and easy way to kill weeds
- Easy to refill
- Rainproof in just 10 mins
Kill the toughest weeds and grasses down to the root with Roundup Ready-To-Use Weed & Grass Killer III with Pump ‘N Go 2 Sprayer. The formula is ideal for use in and around vegetable gardens, flower beds, tree rings, and mulched beds, as well as on cracks in driveways, walkways, and patios. Plus the Pump N’ Go Sprayer with an extendable wand provides 10 mins of continuous spray to ensure that problem weeds and grass will stay away. This convenient, no-mix formula is rainproof in just 10 mins - and you get visible results in 3 hrs. Kill weeds faster with Roundup. Kill weeds to the root so they won’t come back. Absorbed through the leaves, it goes all the way to the root for a total kill. A simple way to keep your driveway, patio and mulched beds looking good.
Fast & Easy Way to Kill Weeds
Just connect, extend, pump and go! The Pump ‘N Go 2 Sprayer with an extendable wand provides up to 10 mins of continuous spray to help you efficiently tackle weeds.
Easy to Refill
No mixing and no measuring to refill your Pump ‘N Go 2 Sprayer bottle with the Roundup Ready-To- Use Weed & Grass Killer III Refill bottle.
Kills Weeds to the Root
Coverage will vary based on the number of weeds treated and the size of the weeds in a given area. Container will cover approximately 400 sq. ft. Always read and follow label directions.
- Glyphosate: 2%
- Pelargonic and other related fatty acids: 2%
How to Use
- Cut - Carefully cut the two white zip ties securing the hose and pump handle with scissors. Use caution not to cut the white hose
- Connect - Unwind the hose. Firmly push the connector at the end of the hose into the spout on the pump until it locks into place.
- Extend wand - Lift sprayer wand off bottle. Push the yellow button while pulling out on the wand nozzle tip. Fully extend the wand until the yellow button snaps into the "SPRAY" position. Note: white trigger will not function until the wand is fully extended and the yellow button is fully visible in the Spray position
- Pump - Make sure the handle is screwed on Tightly or the bottle will not pressurize. Pump the handle 25-30 times to pressurize the bottle. A full bottle requires fewer pumps than a half full bottle. Pumping to the higher range will provide longer sprayer duration. After pumping, push pump down & turn handle clockwise to lock into carrying position. Note: This bottle is designed to expand under pressure & cannot be over-pressurized.
- Spray - Aim wand. Spray by pushing down the white trigger with your thumb. Adjust spray pattern by rotating the white nozzle tip one half rotation. Spray weeds until thoroughly wet
- Store - When finished spraying, push the yellow button and push wand until the yellow button snaps back into the original storage position. Place the wand back onto the bottle with the nozzle facing down
- Depressurize - Push pump handle all the way down and turn pump handle and cap counter-clockwise to relieve pressure, then re-tighten prior to storing
Where to Use
May be used around vegetable gardens. Also use on patios, walkways, driveways, gravel and mulch beds around shrubs or trees, in flower beds, and along fences.
Where Not to Use
For weed control in your lawn.
When to Apply
Apply when weeds are actively growing. Be sure to spray when the air is calm to prevent drift to desirable plants.
To protect the environment, do not allow pesticide to enter or run off into storm drains, drainage ditches, gutters or surface waters. Applying this product when rain is not predicted for the next 24 hours will help to ensure that rain does not wash pesticide off the treatment area.
If empty: Place in the trash or offer for recycling if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Kids and Pets
People and pets may enter treated area after spray has dried. The main active ingredient in Roundup Weed and Grass Killer products is glyphosate. It works by targeting an enzyme that is essential to plant growth.
All ornamental flowers, trees and shrubs may be planted one day after application. Lawn grasses, herbs, vegetables and fruit may be planted 3 days after application. The main active ingredient in Roundup Weed and Grass Killer products is glyphosate. It works by targeting an enzyme that is essential to plant growth.
Your coverage will vary based on the number of weeds treated and the size of the weeds in a given area. Container will cover approximately 400 sq. ft.
- Shelf Life: 4 Years
- Size: 1.33 oz
- Package Type: Pump 'N Go Sprayer System