For nearly half a century, Grange Co-op has been formulating quality feed, contributing to countless livestock champions. Use Rogue Feed throughout your project to qualify for our Rogue Jr. Livestock Awards Program.* Become a champion at your county fair and Grange Co-op will award you a gift card worth up to $250. This program is open to current 4-H and FFA members up to age 19 in Jackson, Josephine, Klamath, Lake, Douglas, Del Norte, Curry, Coos, Siskiyou, Modoc, Humboldt, Yuba, Sutter, Butte, Colusa, Nevada, and Placer counties.
The Rogue Jr. Livestock Awards Program is an opportunity to start your project on the road to success and finish strong with a market animal you can be proud of. Follow the instructions below to qualify.**
- Student must feed Rogue Quality Feed for the duration of their project.
- Student must exhibit their project within a market class in their spring or summer county fair.
- Student must achieve Grand Champion Market, Reserve Grand Champion Market, 4-H Champion Market, 4-H Reserve Champion Market, or FFA Champion Market, FFA Reserve Champion Market.
- Eligible market species include beef, swine, lamb, goat and chicken.
- Students are eligible to receive one Grange Co-op gift card award per project.
- All award submissions must be received by September 30 of the year the fair was held.
- Any abuse of the conditions will result in loss of privileges indefinitely.
- To apply for the Rogue Jr. Livestock Awards Program, please complete the application above. After application is complete, submit to Grange Co-op by clicking ‘SUBMIT’ at end of form.
- Along with submitting a complete Rogue Jr. Livestock Awards Program Application, student must also include a digital photo of their winning animal at the Jr. Livestock Auction. Email photo to JrLivestock@grangecoop.com.***
|Rogue Jr. Livestock Awards|
|Project||Grand Champion||Reserve Grand Champion||4-H/FFA Market Champion||4-H/FFA Market Reserve Champion|
*This program is open to current 4-H or FFA members up to age 19 in Jackson, Josephine, Klamath, Lake, Douglas, Del Norte, Curry, Coos, Siskiyou, Modoc, Humboldt, Yuba, Sutter, Butte, Colusa, Nevada, and Placer counties.
**This program may be modified by action of the Board of Directors of Grange Cooperative Supply Association.
***By applying for this award you are authorizing Grange Co-op to use your name, photo and story in future publications and advertisements.