Purina Start & Grow Non-Medicated Crumble Poultry Feed
- Prebiotics and probiotics
- A chick strong system
- Essential amino acids
Greatness starts on day one. Purina Start & Grow chicken feed helps your chicks develop into happy hens. The feed gives your chicks a strong start and enhances early hen development. Raise chicks from day one to laying age (18-20 weeks) with feed that supports their digestive health and immune function and offers all the required nutrients chicks need to grow healthy and strong.
Also available in medicated feed. If your birds have not been vaccinated for coccidiosis or if you're unsure of their vaccination status, we recommend feeding your birds Purina Start & Grow Medicated.
- Prebiotics and probiotics - Supports immune and digestive health
- A chick strong system - Complete and balanced recipe with the optimal combination of all the required nutrients chicks need to grow at a proper pace
- Essential amino acids - The feed contains 18% protein and has been enhanced with lysine and methionine to support muscle and skeletal development
- Optimal combination of vitamins and minerals - Help chicks grow into healthy adult birds
- Added marigold extract - For brightly-colored beaks and bright plumage
- Crude Protein (min): 18.00 %
- Lysine (min): 0.90 %
- Methionine (min): 0.34 %
- Crude Fat (min): 3.00 %
- Crude Fiber (max): 5.00 %
- Calcium (Ca) (min):0.75 %
- Calcium (Ca) (min):1.25 %
- Phosphorus (P) (min): 0.55 %
- Salt (NaCl) (min):0.25 %
- Salt (NaCl) (max): 0.75 %
- Manganese (Mn) (min):55.00 PPM
- Vitamin A (min): 5000 IU/LB
- Vitamin E (min): 14 IU/LB
- Feed Purina Start & Grow continuously as the sole ration from hatch until laying age (18-20 weeks). Or for a flock of various types of poultry, feed Purina Flock Raiser free-choice until laying age
- At 18-20 weeks of age, feed Purina Layena free-choice. Be sure to gradually transition from one feed to the next
- Always provide shelter and a constant supply of fresh, clean water
- Consumption will vary depending upon the season of the year, nutritional needs of the animals, and availability of other foods
Store in a dry, well-ventilated area free from rodents and insects. Never use moldy or insect-infested feed.
A feeding program is only as effective as the management practices. Actual results can vary depending upon feed intake, environmental conditions and the quality of management practices.
- Life Stage: Chicks & Pullets
- Type: Complete Feed