Change is constant and our new show goat feed is causing quite a stir. Honor Show Commotion Goat DX30 goat feed is a high-energy formula designed for all lifestages of show goats. The semi-textured form, using steam-flaked barley, provides the balanced, cutting-edge nutrition that today's modern show goats need to perform in the show ring.
- Versatile - Formulated for all lifestages and ideal as a creep and sale prep feed
- Palatable - Provides the proper balance of high quality proteins, vitamins, minerals and other nutrients
- High-energy Formula - Designed to help provide the needed fuel for growth and development of modern show goats
- Specific Protein Sources - Targets muscle development and expression needed for the show ring
- Semi-textured Form - Blend of pellet and steam-flaked barley which helps provide the finish needed in today's show goats
- Medicated With Deccox - For the prevention of coccidiosis - helps support normal immune system
- Ammonium Chloride - Helps lessen the likelihood of urinary calculi
- Crude Protein (min): 16.50 %
- Crude Fat (min): 4.00 %
- Crude Fiber (max): 12.00 %
- Acid Detergent Fiber (ADF) (max): 15.00 %
- Calcium (Ca) (min): 0.65 %
- Calcium (Ca) (max): 1.15 %
- Phosphorus (P) (min): 0.35 %
- Salt (NaCl) (min): 0.50 %
- Salt (NaCl) (max): 1.00 %
- Copper (Cu) (min): 18.00 PPM
- Copper (Cu) (max): 28.00 PPM
- Selenium (Se) (min): 0.30 PPM
- Vitamin A (min): 10000 IU/LB
Feed at a rate of 0.757 lb to goats/kid weighing 50 lb to provide 22.7 mg decoquinate per 100 lb of body weight (0.5 mg/kg) per day. Feed at least 28 days during a period of exposure to coccidiosis or when it is likely to be a hazard.
Do not feed sheep or other copper-sensitive animals. Bentonite should not be used in deoquinate feeds. Store in a dry, well-ventilated area protected from rodents and insects. Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may cause illness, performance loss, or death.
Efficient production requires a thorough understanding and application of the fundamental principles of good husbandry and sanitation. The purina winning philosophy program will help you step into the spotlight.
- Good Breeding - Practice A Sound Genetic Program Of Selection And Culling. Visit A Professional Breeder For More Information. Know The Feeling When You Have That Perfect Animal That Has The Best Potential To Win
- Good Feeding - Proper nutrition for different needs and lifestyles starts with honor show products. Feed at regular times at least two times daily, with three daily feedings preferred. You can't become a grand champion without the best nutrition
- Sound Management - A clean environment minimizes stress and can improve average daily gains. Clean stalls, remove debris, and provide fresh water daily. The daily attention to detail is the difference between a grand champion and lower placement
- Preventive Health - Establish An Effective Health Program With Your Local Veterinarian. A Sick Animal Never Makes It To The Top
These are the building blocks of the honor show program and the keys to successful production. Practical application of these basic principles will not only enhance your animal's growth and development but also increase its potential of winning on the show circuit.
- Size: 50 lb
- Animal: Goat
- Form: Textured
- Type: Complete Feed
Technical Data Sheet.pdf