Oxbow Animal Health Natural Science Vitamin C Supplement
- Contains high fiber Timothy hay
- Benefit during times of stress, illness or recovery
- Support the wellness of your small pets
Stabilized Vitamin C for your best friend. Natural Science Vitamin C contains high fiber Timothy hay and the stabilized vitamin C that guinea pigs needs and other animals benefit from during times of stress, illness or recovery. Offer Natural Science supplements to support the wellness of your small pets.
- Good for Chinchillas, Gerbils / Hamsters, Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Rats, Mice
When adding supplements to your pet’s diet, consult your veterinarian.
- Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, and Chinchillas (all weights) - 1 tab per day
- Rats and Degus (all weights) - 1/4 tab per day
- Other Species - Contact Oxbow or consult your veterinarian
*In times of stress, Vitamin C requirements may increase.
Timothy Grass, Barley Flour, Oat Groat Flour, Cane Molasses, L-Ascorbyl-2-Monophosphate (Vitamin C), Flax Seed Meal, Brewers Dried Yeast, Guar Gum, Mixed Tocopherols (preservative), Rosemary Extract.
- Crude Protein (min): 10.00%
- Crude Fat (min): 4.00%
- Crude Fiber (min): 9.00%
- Crude Fiber (max): 13.00%
- Moisture (max): 10.00%
- Ash (max): 8.00%
- Calcium (min): 0.60%
- Calcium (max): 1.10%
- Phosphorus (min): 0.50%
- Copper (min): 6 mg/kg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (min): 25 mg
- Size: 4.2 oz