Osmocote 14-14-14 Smart-Release Plant Food for Flower & Vegetable - 2 lb
- 14-14-14 NPK analysis
- Balances vigorous top growth
- Strong root development
- Coated with a unique resin
The balanced formula promotes consistent top-growth and strong root development, which makes it ideal for perennials and vegetable gardens. Each granule is coated with a unique resin that controls nutritional release so that plants get what they need, when they need it. All-in-one granules contain all three major nutrients (NPK) that are vital to plant nutrition.
- Its 14-14-14 NPK analysis balances vigorous top growth with strong root development. This makes it appropriate for both annuals and perennials, season after season
- The balanced analysis also makes Osmocote Flower & Vegetable a great choice for garden vegetables, tomatoes, melons and berries
How to Use
Sprinkle evenly across areas to be fed and work into the top 1-3" of soil or mulch.
When to Apply
Apply spring and fall to the perennials around your house and in your beds and borders. For vegetable gardens, apply at the beginning of the season when crops are planted.
How often to apply - Repeat every 4M.
Where to Use
Apply regularly to young trees and shrubs. Ideal with tomatoes, garden vegetables, melons and berries.
Product will last for many years (+8) as long as the prills remain dry.
Reentry may be achieved after you have watered in the product and the area has dried.
- Size: 2 lb
- Active Ingredients: NPK
- Fertilizer Analysis: 14-14-14