Dogs are ancestral carnivores, so their biologically appropriate diet is rich and varied in whole animal ingredients. Orijen tundra recipe provides your dog with the nourishing protein and nutrients they need, from fresh or raw** boer goat, wild boar, arctic char, ranch-raised venison, trout, duck and mutton. With rich inclusions of wholeprey animals, Orijen dog food is made with the most nutrient-dense, succulent parts of the prey to deliver the nutrition dogs need.
Approximate and derived from the unprocessed state of the ingredients. Fresh ingredients use refrigeration as the sole method of preservation. Raw ingredients are the same as fresh, but are frozen at the peak of freshness to preserve nutrients.
Nourish As Nature Intended
- 85% Quality meat and fish ingredients, providing a strong source of essential protein, vitamins, and minerals
- First 5 ingredients always fresh or raw protein including meat and fish
- Coated with freeze-dried liver for a taste your dog instinctively craves
- Made in the USA with the world's finest ingredients
- Biologically appropriate - The protein-powered diet your dog is meant to eat
Lamb, venison, duck, arctic char, whole pilchard, duck liver, lamb liver, eggs, lamb meal, whitefish meal, blue whiting meal, mutton meal, herring meal, mackerel meal, whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, whole peas, goat, rainbow trout, pork, pork fat, natural pork flavor, pork liver, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, lentil fiber, pea starch, whole navy beans, pollock oil, pork kidney, lamb kidney, lamb tripe, vitamin E supplement, dried kelp, zinc proteinate, mixed tocopherols (preservative), whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, collard greens, whole pears, whole apples, dried chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, copper proteinate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
- Crude Protein (min): 40%
- Crude Fat (min): 18%
- Crude Fiber (max): 5%
- Moisture (max): 12%
- Dietary Starch (max): 15%
- Sugars (max): 1%
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) (min): 0.35%
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) (min): 0.2%
- Calcium (min): 1.7%
- Phosphorus (min): 1.2%
- Vitamin E (min): 750 IU/kg
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min): 2.5%
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min): 1.0%
- Glucosamine* (min): 400 mg/kg
- Total Microorganisms* (min): 100 Million CFU/lb
- (Bacillus coagulans)
- Calorie Content: 3860 Kcal/kg (460 Kcal Per 250ml/8 oz Cup)
Not Recognized As An Essential Nutrient By The AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
- Size: 25 lb
- Life Stage: All Life Stages
- Breed Size: All Breeds
- Form: Dry Food