Orijen Six Fish Biologically Appropriate Grain-Free Dry All Life Stages Cat Food
- Grain-free with 90%* protein-rich animal sources
- First 5 ingredients always raw fish
- Protein-powered diet your cat is meant to eat
- Top 10 animal ingredients fresh or raw
- Wholeprey diet - fish, organs & bone
Help your pet thrive with the power of protein-rich recipes that nourish as nature intended. As obligate carnivores, modern cats are built like their ancestors and thrive on a biologically appropriate diet rich in protein and fat sourced from a variety of animal ingredients. Orijen six fish recipe is made with fish, organs, and edible bone from raw** whole mackerel, whole herring, flounder, acadian redfish, monkfish, and silver hake. With rich inclusions of wholeprey animals, Orijen cat food is made with the most nutrient-dense, succulent parts of the prey to deliver the nutrition cats need.
*approximate and derived from the unprocessed state of the ingredients. +also vitamins, minerals, natural preservatives and probiotics.
**fresh ingredients use refrigeration as the sole method of preservation. raw ingredients are the same as fresh, but are frozen at the peak of freshness to preserve nutrients.
Nourish As Nature Intended
- Grain-free with 90%* protein-rich animal sources, 10%+ fruits, vegetables, and nutrients, and no added no added soy, corn, wheat or tapioca
- First 5 ingredients always raw fish
- Coated with freeze-dried liver for a taste your cat instinctively craves
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients
- Biologically appropriate - the protein-powered diet your cat is meant to eat
- Top 10 animal ingredients fresh or raw - providing nutrients in their most natural & nourishing form
- Wholeprey diet - fish, organs & bone - mirroring the diet your cat would eat in nature
- Freeze-dried liver - infused kibble for a taste your cat will love
- 90% quality animal ingredients - providing a strong and natural source of essential protein, vitamins, and minerals
- 2/3 raw fish - for a nutrient-dense, delicious food your cat will love
Whole atlantic mackerel, whole atlantic herring, ﬂounder, acadian redﬁsh, monkﬁsh, silver hake, mackerel meal, herring meal, blue whiting meal, pollock oil, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, cod meal, pollock meal, whole green peas, whole green lentils, whole navy beans, whole chickpeas, whole yellow peas, sunflower oil, natural cod ﬂavor, safflower oil, lentil ﬁber, choline chloride, mixed tocopherols (preservative), freeze-dried cod liver, dried kelp, whole pumpkin, collard greens, whole carrots, whole apples, zinc proteinate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, copper proteinate, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
ORIJEN Six Fish Cat recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Proﬁles for All Life Stages.
Metabolizable Energy is 4060 kcal/kg (463 kcal per 250ml/8 oz cup) with calories distributed to support peak conditioning; 39% from protein, 17% from vegetables and fruits, and 44% from fat.
- Crude protein (min): 40%
- Crude Fat (min): 20%
- Crude fiber (max): 3%
- Moisture (max): 10%
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) (min): 1.1%
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) (min): 0.65%
- Calcium (min): 1.5%
- Phosphorus (min): 1.3%
- Magnesium (max): 0.1%
- Taurine (min): 0.3%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min): 2.5%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min): 2%
- Total Microorganisms* (min): 100 Million CFU/lb
- Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium animalis Lactobacillus casei
- Calorie Content: 4060 kcal/kg (463 kcal per 250ml/8 oz cup)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
- Life Stage: All Life Stages
- Breed Size: All Breeds
- Form: Dry Food