Orijen Regional Red Biologically Appropriate Dry All Life Stages Dog Food - 25 lb
- Protein-powered diet your dog is meant to eat
- Top 10 animal ingredients fresh or raw
- Wholeprey diet - meat, organs and cartilage
- Freeze-dried liver
- 85% Quality animal ingredients
Help your pet thrive with the power of protein-rich recipes that nourish as nature intended. Dogs are ancestral carnivores, so their Biologically Appropriate diet is rich and varied in whole animal ingredients. Orijen Regional Red recipe is packed with 85%* quality animal ingredients like fresh or raw** ranch-raised beef, wild boar, Boer goat, and grass-fed lamb. With rich inclusions of Wholeprey animals, Orijen dog food is made with the most nutrient-dense, succulent parts of the prey to deliver the nutrition dogs need. The result is a diet for your canine companion that is beyond comparison.
*approximate and derived from the unprocessed state of the ingredients.
**fresh ingredients use refrigeration as the sole method of preservation. raw ingredients are the same as fresh, but are frozen at the peak of freshness to preserve nutrients.
Nourish As Nature Intended
- 85% quality meat ingredients, providing a strong source of essential protein, vitamins, and minerals
- First 5 ingredients always fresh or raw protein including meat and organs
- Coated with freeze-dried liver for a taste your dog instinctively craves
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients
- Biologically appropriate - the protein-powered diet your dog is meant to eat
- Top 10 animal ingredients fresh or raw - providing nutrients in their most natural & nourishing form
- Wholeprey diet - meat, organs and cartilage - mirroring the diet your dog would eat in nature
- Freeze-dried liver - infused kibble for a taste your dog will love
- 2/3 Fresh or raw meat & fish - for a nutrient-dense, delicious food your dog will love
Deboned beef, deboned wild boar, deboned goat, deboned lamb, lamb liver, beef liver, beef tripe, wild boar liver, deboned mutton, beef heart, whole atlantic mackerel, deboned pork, goat meal, beef meal, lamb meal, mackerel meal, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, beef kidney, pork liver, herring meal, mutton meal, whole green peas, whole green lentils, whole navy beans, whole chickpeas, natural pork flavor, beef fat, pollock oil, pork kidney, lentil fiber, whole yellow peas, lamb tripe, wild boar heart, wild boar cartilage, beef cartilage, mixed tocopherols (preservative), dried kelp, whole pumpkin, collard greens, whole carrots, whole apples, zinc proteinate, freeze-dried beef liver, freeze-dried beef tripe, freeze-dried lamb liver, freeze-dried lamb tripe, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
ORIJEN Regional Red Dog recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Proﬁles for All Life Stages except for growth of large size dogs (70 lb or more as an adult).
Calorie content (calculated): ME 3860 kcal/kg, (440 kcal per 8oz. cup). Calories distributed to support peak conditioning with 39% from protein, 19% from vegetables and fruit, and 42% from fat.
- Crude protein (min): 38%
- Crude fat (min): 18%
- Crude fiber (max): 4%
- Moisture (max): 12%
- Dietary Starch (max): 16%
- Sugars (max): 1.3%
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) (min): 0.4%
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) (min): 0.2%
- Calcium (min): 1.5%
- Phosphorus (min): 1.1%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min): 2%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min): 1%
- Glucosamine* (min): 400 mg/kg
- Chondroitin sulfate* (min): 400 mg/kg
- Total Microorganisms* (min): 100 Million CFU/lb
- Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium animalis Lactobacillus casei
- Calorie Content: 3860 kcal/kg (465 kcal per 250ml/120g cup)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
- Size: 25 lb
- Life Stage: All Life Stages
- Breed Size: All Breeds
- Form: Dry Food