Orijen Cat and Kitten Biologically Appropriate Grain-Free Dry All Life Stages Cat Food
- Grain-free with 90%* protein-rich animal sources
- Coated with freeze-dried liver
- Protein-powered diet your cat is meant to eat
- Top 10 animal ingredients fresh or raw
- Wholeprey diet - poultry, fish, organs, cartilage & bone
Help your pet thrive with the power of protein-rich recipes that nourish as nature intended. As obligate carnivores, modern cats are built like their ancestors and thrive on a biologically appropriate diet rich in protein and fat sourced from a variety of animal ingredients. Orijen cat & kitten recipe is made with poultry and fish, organs, cartilage, and edible bone from fresh or raw free-run chicken and turkey**, cage-free eggs, and wild-caught fish. With rich inclusions of wholeprey animals, Orijen cat food is made with the most nutrient-dense, succulent parts of the prey to deliver the nutrition cats need.
*approximate and derived from the unprocessed state of the ingredients.
**free-run chickens and turkeys are not housed in cages and are able to move in a barn without outdoor access.
+ also vitamins, minerals, natural preservatives and probiotics. fresh ingredients use refrigeration as the sole method of preservation. raw ingredients are the same as fresh, but are frozen at the peak of freshness to preserve nutrients.
Nourish As Nature Intended
- Grain-free with 90%* protein-rich animal sources, 10%+ fruits, vegetables, and nutrients, and no added no added soy, corn, wheat or tapioca
- First 5 ingredients always fresh or raw protein including poultry and fish
- Coated with freeze-dried liver for a taste your cat instinctively craves
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients
- Biologically appropriate - the protein-powered diet your cat is meant to eat
- Top 10 animal ingredients fresh or raw - providing nutrients in their most natural & nourishing form
- Wholeprey diet - poultry, fish, organs, cartilage & bone - mirroring the diet your cat would eat in nature
- Freeze-dried liver - infused kibble for a taste your cat will love
- 90% quality animal ingredients - providing a strong and natural source of essential protein, vitamins, and minerals
- 2/3 fresh or raw poultry & fish - for a nutrient-dense, delicious food your cat will love
Deboned chicken, deboned turkey, eggs, ﬂounder, whole atlantic mackerel, chicken liver, turkey liver, whole atlantic herring, chicken heart, turkey heart, dehydrated chicken, dehydrated turkey, dehydrated mackerel, dehydrated chicken liver, dehydrated egg, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, chicken fat, chicken necks, chicken kidney, whole green peas, whole green lentils, whole navy beans, whole chickpeas, natural chicken ﬂavor, alaskan pollock oil, ground chicken bone, chicken cartilage, lentil ﬁber, turkey cartilage, choline chloride, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, mixed tocopherols (preservative), dried kelp, zinc proteinate, freeze-dried chicken liver, kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, whole carrots, apples, pears, pumpkin seeds, sunﬂower seeds, thiamine mononitrate, copper proteinate, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried biﬁdobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
ORIJEN Cat & Kitten recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Proﬁles for All Life Stages.
Metabolizable Energy is 4060 kcal/kg (463 kcal per 250ml/8 oz cup) with calories distributed to support peak conditioning; 39% from protein, 17% from vegetables and fruits, and 44% from fat.
- Crude protein (min): 40%
- Crude Fat (min): 20%
- Crude fiber (max): 3%
- Moisture (max): 10%
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) (min): 0.2%
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) (min): 0.2%
- Calcium (min): 1.4%
- Phosphorus (min): 1%
- Magnesium (max): 0.1%
- Taurine (min): 0.2%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min): 3.5%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min): 0.8%
- Total Microorganisms* (min): 100 MM CFU/lb
- Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium animalis Lactobacillus casei
- Calorie Content: 4060 kcal/kg (463 kcal per 250ml/8 oz cup)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
- Life Stage: All Life Stages
- Breed Size: All Breeds
- Form: Dry Food