Orijen Biologically Appropriate Grain-Free Large Breed Dry Puppy Food - 25 lb
- Protein-powered diet your puppy is meant to eat
- Top 10 animal ingredients fresh or raw
- Wholeprey diet - poultry, fish, organs, cartilage & bone
- Freeze-dried liver
- 85% Quality animal ingredients
Help your pet thrive with the power of protein-rich recipes that nourish as nature intended. All large breed puppies do best on a Biologically Appropriate diet: one that is rich in protein and fat from quality animal ingredients to support peak development. Orijen Puppy Large recipe is packed with 85%* quality animal ingredients like fresh or raw+ free-run chicken and turkey**, wild-caught fish, and cage-free eggs. With rich inclusions of Wholeprey animals, Orijen dog food is made with the most nutrient-dense, succulent parts of the prey to deliver the nutrition dogs need. The result is a diet for your canine companion that is beyond comparison.
*approximate and derived from the unprocessed state of the ingredients.
**free-run chickens and turkeys are not housed in cages and are able to move in a barn without outdoor access.
+fresh ingredients use refrigeration as the sole method of preservation. raw ingredients are the same as fresh, but are frozen at the peak of freshness to preserve nutrients.
Nourish As Nature Intended
- 85% quality poultry and fish ingredients, providing a strong source of essential protein, vitamins, and minerals
- First 5 ingredients always fresh or raw protein including poultry and fish
- Coated with freeze-dried liver for a taste your dog instinctively craves
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients
- Biologically appropriate - the protein-powered diet your puppy is meant to eat
- Top 10 animal ingredients fresh or raw - providing nutrients in their most natural & nourishing form
- Wholeprey diet - poultry, fish, organs, cartilage & bone - mirroring the diet your dog would eat in nature
- Freeze-dried liver - infused kibble for a taste your puppy will love
- 2/3 Fresh or raw poultry & fish - for a nutrient-dense, delicious food your dog will love
Deboned chicken, deboned turkey, ﬂounder, eggs, whole atlantic mackerel, chicken liver, turkey liver, chicken heart, turkey heart, whole atlantic herring, dehydrated chicken, dehydrated turkey, dehydrated mackerel, dehydrated chicken liver, whole dehydrated egg, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, whole green peas, chicken necks, chicken kidney, lentil fiber, whole green lentils, whole navy beans, natural chicken ﬂavor, whole chickpeas, pollock oil, chicken fat, dried pumpkin, chicken cartilage, ground chicken bone, mixed tocopherols (preservative), salt, whole pumpkin, collard greens, whole carrots, whole apples, freeze-dried chicken liver, dried kelp, zinc proteinate, thiamine mononitrate, Dpantothenic acid, copper proteinate, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
ORIJEN Puppy Large recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Proﬁles for All Life Stages, including growth of large size dogs (70 lb or more as an adult).
Metabolizable energy is 3940 kcal/kg (449 kcal per 8 oz cup) with 38% from protein, 16% from carbohydrates, and 46% from fat.
- Crude protein (min): 38%
- Crude Fat (min): 16%
- Crude fiber (max): 6%
- Moisture (max): 12%
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) (min): 0.2%
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) (min): 0.2%
- Calcium (min): 1.2%
- Phosphorus (min): 1%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min): 3.0%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min): 0.8%
- Glucosamine* (min): 600 mg/kg
- Chondroitin sulfate* (min): 600 mg/kg
- Total Microorganisms* (min): 100 Million CFU/lb
- Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium animalis Lactobacillus casei
- Calorie Content: 3940 kcal/kg (449 kcal per 8 oz cup)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
- Size: 25 lb
- Life Stage: Puppy
- Breed Size: Large Breed
- Form: Dry Food