Old Mother Hubbard Classic P-Nuttier Oven-Baked Dog Biscuits - Large - 20 lb
- Oven-baked dog biscuits
- With the taste of peanut butter, apple, carrot & molasses
- All-natural dog snacks
Old Mother Hubbard Crunchy Classic Natural Dog Treats are wholesome, all-natural dog bone-shaped dog biscuits oven-baked to preserve the natural flavors in all the varieties dogs love to catch, chew and eat. These P-Nuttier natural dog biscuits feature all-natural ingredients, natural flavor with the delicious taste of peanut butter, molasses, apples and carrots, as well as a fun dog bone shape and natural crunch your dog will really enjoy. Dog biscuits, treats and snacks are a great addition to a healthy diet. Snack time is a mutually rewarding show of love and positive reinforcement with your dog. You can feel good about training and rewarding your dog with Old Mother Hubbard natural dog treats.
- Made with Real Wheat - Wheat is a grain which primarily is used as a source of carbohydrates. It is also an inexpensive source of protein and fat. The more processed the wheat, the more digestible, i.e.: ground wheat will be more digestible than whole wheat. It is not as digestible as rice, but does provide more fats and protein than rice
- Made with Real Oatmeal - Oatmeal is obtained in the manufacture of rolled oat groats or rolled oats and consists of broken oat groats, oat groat chips and floury portions of the oat groats with only such quantity of finely ground oat hulls as is unavoidable in the usual process of commercial milling. It must not contain more than 4% crude fiber. Oatmeal is an excellent source of highly digestible carbohydrates, protein and nutritional fiber
- Made with Real Cane Molasses - Cane molasses is the result of the manufacture of sucrose from sugar cane. It must contain not less than 43% total sugars expressed as invert and not less than 73% total solids. This ingredient is often used as a flavor or natural colorant
- Made with Real Egg - Defined as the dried, whole, cooked eggs (minus shells). It is often added to pet foods to increase the protein biological value. Raw egg whites contain avidin, which binds to biotin (B Vitamin) to make it unavailable to the pet. Therefore, it is not recommended to feed pets raw eggs
- Made with Real Apple - Apples provide both soluble and insoluble fiber, Vitamin C and Beta–Carotene. A high percentage of the fiber that an apple provides is soluble, and the majority of that is a type called pectin
- Made with Real Carrots - Carrots are an excellent source of fiber and minerals. Also a good natural source of beta-carotene, an antioxidant essential for neutralizing free radicals
Whole Wheat Flour, Oatmeal, Wheat Bran, Chicken Fat, Crunchy Peanut Butter, Apples, Carrots, Cane Molasses, Eggs, Maltodextrin, Salt, Caramel Color, Natural Peanut Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols added to preserve freshness, Rosemary Extract, Green Tea Extract, Spearmint Extract.
- Crude Protein (Not Less Than): 12.0%
- Crude Fat (Not Less Than): 7.00%
- Crude Fiber (Not More Than): 5.50%
- Moisture (Not More Than): 11.00%
- Calorie Content ME (Calculated) Large: 136 kcal/piece
Old Mother Hubbard Dog Snacks are intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- Biscuit Size: Large
- Weight: 20 lb