Miracle-gro water soluble lawn food is high in nitrogen and iron to promote deep green grass.
- Quick, beautiful results - your lawn should start to green within a few days
- Specially formulated for turfgrass with high nitrogen and chelated iron
- Feed while you water using the miracle-gro garden feeder
- Safe for all grasses - won't burn your lawn or other plants when used as directed
- Foliar feeding through both the roots and grass blades
- Covers up to 7200 sq. ft. per box
How to use
Two great methods for feeding your lawn
- With the miracle-gro garden feeder - one feeder refill packet in the miracle-gro garden feeder will cover 1000 sq. ft. in approximately 12 minutes or
- With a watering can - just mix 1 tablespoon of miracle-gro for every gallon of water
For established lawns
use 1 gallon for every 15 sq. ft. of lawn area every 2 to 3 weeks. one feeder reload packet will cover approximately 1000 sq. ft. in about 12 minutes.
For lawns in poor conditions
Use 1 gallon for every 10 sq. ft. of lawn area every 2 to 3 weeks. one feeder reload packet will cover approximately 600 sq. ft. in about 12 minutes. as the lawn recovers, switch to instructions for established lawns.
For newly seeded lawns
Use 1 gallon for every 30 sq. ft. of lawn area every 2 weeks. one feeder reload packet will cover approximately 1800 sq. ft. in about 12 minutes.
Where to use
Safe for all turfgrass.
When to apply
Apply every 4 to 6 weeks any season when grass is growing.
- Empty box - can be offered for recycling or disposed of in regular trash
- Unused product - use all product. if you do not wish to use, could give it to a friend or neighbor. Otherwise, we recommend contacting your local refuse company to inquire about a household hazardous waste pick-up
- Size: 5 lb
- Fertilizer analysis: 36-0-6
- Packaging type: box
- Coverage area: 7200 sq. ft.