Miller Manufacturing Metal Small Animal Feeder with Sifter Bottom - 5-1/2" X 7-1/8" X 7-1/8"
- Rabbit and small animal feeder
- Wire mesh bottom sifts fines
- Chew-proof, rust-resistant
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel
Rabbits and other small animals will not eat the fines (powdery residue) that collect in pelleted or grain feeds. If left in the feeder, these can attract harmful molds. Gravity design allows feeder to dispense several days worth of feed a little at a time. Measures 5-1/2" long by 7-1/8" wide by 7-1/8" high.
- This rabbit and small animal feeder has a wire mesh bottom that sifts fines out so they fall into the litter below
- Independent wire hooks allow feeder to be attached to the inside of the hutch, or for more convenient filling to the outside with some wire cutting
- Chew-proof, rust-resistant, heavy-gauge galvanized steel
- Material: Galvanized Steel
- Length: 5-1/2"
- Width: 7-1/8"
- Height: 7-1/8"