Mighty Mule Push to Open Gate Bracket
- 11" metal bracket that connects the gate opener to the gate post
- For Mighty Mule E-Z gate openers
- Required for gates that open away from the property
- Useful on sloping driveways
The Push to Open Bracket is an 11" metal bracket that connects the gate opener to the gate post at an angle that allows the gate to swing away from the property, instead of into it. The FM148 is compatible with the Mighty Mule FM500/502, 600 & 350/352 Automatic Gate Openers. This feature is useful on sloping driveways, or where space prevents a gate from opening inward. Two brackets are needed for dual gate installations.
- FM148 Push-to-Open Bracket allows the Mighty Mule FM350, FM500 and FM502 to open away from the property, instead of opening into it (not compatible with the FM200)
- Ideal for driveways that are sloped, short on extra space or without enough driveway clearance to allow for a pull-to-open installation
- The FM148 fits with the rest of the mounting hardware for the Mighty Mule gate openers and is the only extra piece needed to redirect the openers to open to the outside of the property
- When setting up a push-to-open installation, the opener's control board needs to be set to "Push-to-Open" Mode, instead of the default "Pull-to-Open" setting
- Two FM148's are needed for an FM502 dual gate installation
- Size: 11"
- Material: Metal
- Warranty: 12M