Mazuri Koi Pond Nuggets - 20 lb
- Be eco-friendly
- Optimize development
- High protein level helps tissues and muscles grow
Raise bright and healthy koi fish. Mazuri Pond Koi Fish Food offers complete nutrition, with a taste koi can’t resist, and ingredients that support beautiful, vibrant coloration. Plus, the food particles float – to encourage fish to come to the surface of your pond, tank or aquarium so you can enjoy mealtime too.
- Watch your fish thrive with complete nutrition. Fortified with vitamins and minerals and no fish supplements needed
- Get vibrant coloration. With ingredients that support pigmentation
- Optimize development. High protein level helps tissues and muscles grow
- Help prevent overfeeding. The floating particles bring fish to the surface to eat, so you can monitor their food intake
- Be eco-friendly. Fishmeal source is 100% sustainable
Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Corn, Fish Meal, Wheat Middlings, Corn Gluten Meal, Calcium Carbonate, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Salt, Betaine (Hydrochloride or Anhydrous), Brewers Dried Yeast, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Vitamin C), Spirulina Algae Meal (color), Biotin, Choline Chloride, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Cholecalciferol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Form of Vitamin E), Folic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols (Form of Vitamin E), Nicotinic Acid, Riboflavin, Rosemary Extract, Citric Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), Dicalcium Phosphate, DL-Methionine, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Carbonate, Copper Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate, Sodium Selenite.
- Feed to koi in ponds as a floating feed
- Mazuri Koi Pond Nuggets are suitable for fish 6" or larger
- Feed only as much as fish will readily consume
- Do not over feed as excess feed will decompose in the water, resulting in poor water quality, which in turn can be harmful to the health of the fish
- Crude protein not less than: 33.0%
- Crude fat not less than: 2.5%
- Crude fiber not more than: 6.0%
- Ash not more than: 9.0%
- Phosphorus not less than: 0.90%
For best results, ensure polybag seal is fully closed during storage, or store contents of open paper sack in container with sealing lids. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Freezing will not harm the diet and may extend freshness. Use within 1 Year of bag manufacturing.
- Product Form: Extruded Particle
- Size: 3/16" X 3/16"
- Capacity: 20 lb