Marshall Premium Complete Nutrition Ferret Diet
- High protein content
- Ideal balance of essential amino acids
- Enhance ferrets' growth and overall health
- Amino acid profile improves digestibility
A respected team of veterinarians nutritionists and ferret experts developed Marshall Premium Ferret Diet. Its high protein content and ideal balance of essential amino acids make it the perfect diet for ferrets at all stages of life. Patented low-heat process retains vital nutrients that other diets don't so freshness is guaranteed.
- Increased the amount of poultry to enhance ferrets' growth and overall health while limiting concerns about odor
- The increased amino acid profile improves digestibility
- The new formula maintains the highest level of quality and freshness that Marshall Pet customers have come to expect
Chicken by-products (organs only), Chicken, Chicken by-product meal, Cornmeal, Dried beet pulp, Brewers dried yeast, DL-methionine, L-lysine, Choline chloride, Sodium propionate (a preservative), Monocalcium phosphate, Calcium carbonate, Vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Zinc proteinate, Zinc oxide, Taurine, Copper proteinate, Vitamin A acetate, Copper sulfate, Niacin supplement, Biotin, Sodium selenite, D-calcium pantothenate, Inositol, Manganese proteinate, Riboflavin supplement, Thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin B12 supplement, Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), Mixed tocopherols and BHA (preservatives), Manganous oxide, Cobalt proteinate, Cobalt carbonate, Vitamin D3 supplement, Potassium iodide, Folic acid, Rosemary extract.
- Crude Protein (min): 38%
- Crude Fat (min): 18%
- Crude Fiber D46 (max): 3.5%
- Moisture (max): 10%
- Life Stage: All Life Stages
- Form: Dry Food
Size: 4 lb
- Length: 10-1/4"
- Width: 3-1/2"
- Height: 15"
- Weight: 4.10 lb
Size: 7 lb
- Length: 19"
- Width: 9-1/4"
- Height: 3-1/4"
- Weight: 7.44 lb