Land O Lakes Herd Maker Protein Blend Milk Replacer
- Prebiotics for calves
- Fatty acid formulation
- Amino acid balance
- Essential oils
- Medicated options
LAND O LAKES Herd Maker Protein Blend is a calf milk replacer with a growth plane of nutrition.
This product contains prebiotics to help support a proper balance in the gut microbiome to assist calves in breaking down nutrients for energy and addressing health challenges. This product is also enhanced with optimizing technologies, including a unique combination of essential oils and flavors, that support weight gain.
The protein blend formula is composed of a variety of proteins that complement each other and offer a lower potential investment cost without sacrificing calf performance.
22% Protein / 15% Fat.
- Prebiotics for calves - LAND O LAKES Herd Maker Protein Blend calf milk replacer contains prebiotics that supports an optimal microbiome and immune health by feeding the good microorganisms
- Fatty acid formulation - LAND O LAKES Herd Maker Protein Blend calf milk replacer contains fatty acids which makes the fat in milk replacer more like milk fat
- Amino acid balance - LAND O LAKES Herd Maker Protein Blend calf milk replacer contains amino acids that are essential for optimal growth
- Essential oils - LAND O LAKES Herd Maker Protein Blend calf milk replacer contains essential oils that can help optimize digestibility and nutrient absorption supports palatability which assists with milk replacer and starter intake
- Medicated options - LAND O LAKES Herd Maker Protein Blend calf milk replacer is available with medicated options to control coccidiosis and assists with fly control
- Feed 2 quarts, 2 times daily
- Always provide fresh, clean water beginning on day 2
- For optimal results, offer free-choice Purina AMPLI-CALF Starter Feed beginning on day 3
- Life Stage: Calf
- Type: Microbiome, Milk Replacer
- Animal: Calf
- Type: Complete
- Form: Powder