Land O Lakes Doe's Match Kid Milk Replacer
LAND O LAKES Doe’s Match Kid Milk Replacer is specially formulated to meet the nutritional needs of your kid goat and deliver full potential nutrition for optimum production later in life.
Feeding LAND O LAKES Doe’s Match Kid Milk Replacer provides optimal nutrition for a bonus, orphan, weak, or small kid goats.
Research has shown that kid goats fed LAND O LAKES Doe’s Match Kid Milk Replacer has a higher average daily gain compared to kid goats that are naturally reared.
25% Protein / 28% Fat.
- Protein and fat balance - Mimics the balance found in doe’s milk to support efficient kid goat growth
- Complex carbohydrate - Supports immune and gut health
- Prebiotic - Supports an optimal gut microbiome and immune health by feeding the good microorganisms in the gut
- Preservation system - Allows for hand feeding or free-choice feeding
- Day 1: Feed high-quality colostrum as soon as possible after birth. If quality maternal colostrum is not available, feed LAND O LAKES Bovine IgG Colostrum Replacer for kid goats and lambs to help build immunity
- Day 2: Begin feeding LAND O LAKES Doe’s Match kid milk replacer after colostrum and feed for at least 30-40 days (4-6 weeks of age) or when kids weigh 25 lb
- 2 weeks of age: Start kid goats on a high-quality creep feed such as Purina Honor Show EXP 15 DX or Purina Goat Grower/Finisher 14 DX .0033. Do not feed hay or oats for the first 3 weeks
- Provide fresh, clean water at all times
- Life Stage: Young Animal
- Type: Complete, Starter
- Form: Powder
- Animal: Kid
- Type: Complete
- Form: Powder