Kidde Sealed Lithium i9010 Battery Power Smoke Alarm - White
- Alarm automatically activates
- Rapidly flashing LED alerts
- Alarm chirps every 40-45 seconds
- Sealed-in lithium power supply
The Kidde i9010 is a 10-year, sealed battery-operated smoke alarm featuring Hush Alarm Memory and a self-activation mechanism that makes installation simple and easy. The alarm will automatically activate when it is attached to the mounting bracket there are no pull-tabs, no switches everything is automatic. The sealed-in board-mounted battery will power the i9010 unit for its complete 10-year life. No replacement battery will ever be needed, and an End of Life alert indicates when it is time to replace the alarm. At the end of the alarm’s 10 Year life, deactivation of the alarm is just as easy. Using a tool such as a small screwdriver, a deactivation switch removes power from the alarm and renders the battery safe for disposal. As an added safety mechanism, the alarm lockout feature prevents a deactivated unit from being mounted back on the mounting bracket. The i9010 also features Hush technology, This alarm uses ionization sensing technology. Ionization sensing alarms may detect invisible fire particles (associated with flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric alarms. Photoelectric sensing alarms may detect visible particles (associated with smoldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms. Kidde strongly recommends that both ionization and photoelectric smoke alarms be installed to help insure maximum detection of the various types of fire that can occur within the home.
Sealed-In Lithium Battery
- Sealed-in lithium power supply - no battery replacement required over the 10 Year life of the alarm. Eliminates worry about battery removal or unauthorized deactivation of alarm
- Self Activation – Alarm automatically activates when attached to the mounting bracket
- Alarm Memory – Rapidly flashing LED alerts user if the alarm has sounded since the last time the test/reset button was used
- Hush – Will temporarily silence nuisance alarms and will not allow hush mode to be activated unless the unit is in alarm mode
- Test/Reset Button – Tests unit’s circuit operation and resets memory after an alarm condition occurs
- End of Life Warning – Alarm chirps every 40-45 seconds indicating the alarm is in need of replacement
- Tamper Resist – (when activated upon installation) effective in preventing someone from removing the unit from the mounting bracket
- LED – A flashing red indicator light with four modes of operation: standby, alarm mode, hush mode, and memory set
- Power Source: One, 3V Lithium battery
- Sensor: Ionization
- Audio Alarm: 85 dB @ 10'
- Temperature Range: 4.4°C / 40°F to 100˚F (37.8˚C)
- Humidity Range: 5%-85% relative humidity (RH)
- Diameter: 5-5/8"
- Depth: 1-1/2"
- Weight: 1 lb
- LED: Four modes of operation
- Warranty: 10 Year limited