Jiffy-Pots Round Bulk - 4"
- 100% biodegradable
- High-quality growing environment
- All natural pre-formed pots
All natural, pre-formed pots made from Canadian sphagnum peat moss and wood pulp. 100% biodegradable so pots can be planted directly into the ground or larger container. Bottom holes provide drainage and promote strong root development. On the one handy be used in the Jiffy greenhouses and on the other hand be planted directly into the garden or flower pot.
How It Works
- Fill the pots/strips with potting soil
- Water thoroughly – making sure sides of the pots are saturated
- Sow seed or stick cutting and position in a bright place
- When the seeds are sprouting, turn the cover slightly for air circulation
- When the seeds have sprouted, take the cover off.
- Avoid frost
- Gradually expose to the sun
- Never overwater or let them dry out
- Water thoroughly
- Refill water when required
- Transplant the pot/strip
- Put the pots/strips in a tray
- The whole pot into the flower bed or flower pot to protect the sensitive root system
- Cover with soil
- Diameter: 4"