Horse Guard Flaxen Flow Equine Supplement - 3L
- Nitrogen protected
- Packed with antioxidants
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Promotes healthy shine coats
Flaxen Flow is 100% flaxseed oil. This flaxseed oil is stabilized, unfiltered, cold-pressed, and nitrogen protected to benefit your horse the most of any flaxseed oil product in the horse feed market. Simply top-dress 1-2 oz to your horse’s feed per day to unlock the amazing benefits of omega-3 fatty acids. Flow is packaged in a 3L air-tight pouch with a mess-free spout, making it the simplest oil to feed.
Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids are both essential components of your horse’s diet. A proper balance of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids is important for overall health. Omega-3 fatty acids have general anti-inflammatory, anti-thrombotic, anti-hypertensive, and anti-arrhythmic effects in the body. Omega-6 fatty acids have the opposite effects on the body. Western diets are typically higher in omega-6 fatty acids. So therefore, feed your horse with Flaxen products, made from flaxseed, to provide your horse with omega-3 fatty acid supplementation.
- Help mitigate arthritis, skin conditions, and allergies
- Aid in glucose metabolism and reduce blood sugar spikes in metabolic horses
- Boost immunity to help achieve optimal immune health
Flaxseed oil mechanically extracted.
- Feed 1-2 oz per day, per 1,000 lb Serving size is determined on equine's weight and needs
- To determine what size product you would like, consider the weight of your equine, their needs and the number of equine you will be feeding
- Example: A 3L bag has 50 servings for a 2oz serving or 100 servings for a 1 oz serving per day
- This product can be safely fed to pregnant or nursing mares, weanlings and older
- 2 Year shelf life
- Size: 3L
- Shelf Life: 2 Year