Panel nails are used to attach panel board or other applications to indoor materials such as drywall. These nails are painted in variety of colors to blend with the surface of the panel. The flat head and ringed shaft provide security in fastening your panel board to prevent slipping. Do not use in treated lumber or where corrosion is a concern.
- Designed to attach panel board to wood furring strips or studs
- Tempered/hardened to increase resistance to bending upon installation
- Flathead provides a flush finish
- Ringed thread pattern to prevent slipping and add extra traction
- Oak hue to match your paneling needs
- 16.5-gauge nails
- Finish: Tempered/hardened
- Length: 1"