Hill's Science Diet Puppy Chicken Meal & Barley Recipe Dry Dog Food - 15.5 lb
- Supports healthy brain
- No artificial flavors
- High quality protein
- #1 veterinarian-recommended
Hill’s Science Diet Puppy dry food is rich in flavor & carefully formulated for the developmental needs of puppies, so they get the best start in life & grow to their full potential.
- #1 veterinarian-recommended
- DHA from fish oil for healthy brain & eye development
- High-quality protein for building lean muscles
- Balanced minerals for strong bones & teeth
Great tasting natural* nutrition for a long, happy life. With a wagging tail and licks on your face, no one can say hello like your dog. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With natural ingredients and the right nutrients, Hill's Science Diet is precisely prepared to offer your dog the nutrition he needs for lifelong health and happiness.
*plus vitamins, minerals and amino acids
Chicken Meal, Whole Grain Wheat, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Sorghum, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken Fat, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Pork Liver Flavor, Fish Oil, Flaxseed, Lactic Acid, Soybean Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Iodized Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's Science Diet Puppy Chicken Meal & Barley Recipe provides complete and balanced nutrition for growing puppies and gestating or lactating adult female dogs.
- Protein: 29.8%
- Fat: 19.1%
- Carbohydrate / NFE: 40.9%
- Crude Fiber: 1.7%
- Calcium: 1.62%
- Phosphorous: 1.21%
- Potassium: 0.86%
- Sodium: 0.54%
- Magnesium: 0.121%
- Vitamin C: 128 ppm
- Vitamin E: 524 IU/kg
- DHA: 0.165%
- Total Omega-3 FA: 1.02%
- Total Omega-6 FA: 3.93%
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period
- Keep fresh water available at all times
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children
Puppies up to 1 year old and pregnant or nursing dogs.
Not recommended for
Adult dogs, Adult 7+ dogs, obese or obese-prone dogs.
- Size: 15.5 lb
- Life Stage: Puppy
- Form: Dry Food