Hikari Tropical Algae Wafers
Hikari Tropical Algae Wafers were specifically developed for the hard to feed plecostomus and other algae-eating bottom feeders. Accept no substitutes, request the first and finest disc-shaped diet for your herbivorous fish.
- Sinking food
- Daily diet
- Color enhancing
A Uniquely Shaped, Nutrient-Packed Formula
- High levels of vegetable matter that algae eaters prefer and love
- With stabilized vitamin C to support immune system health
- Unique raised disc shape helps duplicate plecos natural feeding action
- Specifically formulated with a perfect texture that doesn't dissolve readily
- Great for saltwater fish too
Feed no more than the amount your fish will completely consume within two (2) hr. Many bottom feeders are nocturnal(active at night), for best results feed late in the day or at night. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding and always remove uneaten food after the feeding period.
Hikari Tropical Algae Wafers contain higher levels of natural ingredients which may cause a slight change in color from one production lot to another. Rest assured because of rigid quality standards each package meets superior nutritional specifications.
Fish meal, wheat flour, wheat germ meal, cassava starch, dried bakery product, dried seaweed meal, alfalfa nutrient concentrate dehydrated, dehydrated alfalfa meal, brewers dried yeast, soybean meal, fish oil, krill meal, spirulina, garlic, DL-methionine, chlorella, astaxanthin, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), inositol, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, disodium phosphate, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate.* 05-49R.
* Because of commitment to providing the highest quality nutrition available, some differences in ingredients may occur due to regular formula updates.
- Crude Protein (min): 33.0%
- Crude Fat (min): 4.0%
- Crude Fiber (max): 3.0%
- Moisture (max): 10.0%
- Ash (max): 17.0%
- Phosphorus (max): 0.8%
- Vitamin A (min): 8,700 IU/kg
- Vitamin D3 (min): 1,300 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (min): 1,700 IU/kg
- Ascorbic Acid (min): 190 mg/kg