Hikari Frozen Brine Shrimp
- Extremely flavorful treat
- Gut loaded with multi-vitamins
- Contains lipids & fatty acids
Frozen live brine shrimp harvested at their nutritional peak. Offers a natural source for fatty acids and natural algae. Excellent treat almost any fish will eagerly accept.
A Unique Food Offering
- Naturally contain fatty acids and fiber beneficial to most freshwater and marine fish
- A treat almost any fish can readily consume and digest
- A combination of vitamins and live brine shrimp you cannot duplicate at home
- Easy to use "no-touch" cubes make measured feeding a snap
Proprietary Processes Help Us Offer Unsurpassed Quality
- 3 Step Sterilized for safety
- Free of harmful parasites and bacteria or foul odor
- The multi-step cleansing process offers the world's cleanest frozen foods available today
- Gut-loaded with Bio-Encapsulated Multi-Vitamins to offer better than live food nutrition
- Proprietary Mega-Power Freezer helps us lock in all the nutrition your fish need while maintaining the natural color, taste, and texture
- Hi-tech and highly automated packing machines allow us to maintain the integrity of the animal and avoid pieces and parts common with competitive products
Feed no more than your fish will consume within 30-45 sec no more than twice daily. Avoid over-feeding as it can cause water quality issues.
Freshwater and marine environments.
For other feeding options, ask your local pet professional about Hikari formulated, Bio-Pure FD, or other Bio-Pure Frozen food offerings.
Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding and any uneaten food should be removed after the feeding period to avoid water quality issues and the health problems that can result. Additionally, feeding live or frozen foods can spoil your aquatic pet and make feeding a formulated food more difficult. Live or frozen foods should be used as a treat to "mix up" your nutritional offering, not act as a substitute for good nutrient selection that offers a full offering of necessary nutrition.
Handling frozen food that is derived from a live animal can cause the same allergic reaction possible by handling the live animal itself. To avoid potential problems, always thoroughly wash your hands immediately after use and before any contact with your nose, eyes, or mouth. Always avoid any contact with open wounds.
Brine shrimp, water, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), carotene, riboflavin, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, choline chloride, folic acid, calcium pantothenate, inositol, niacin.*
* Because of commitment to providing the highest quality nutrition available, some differences in ingredients may occur due to regular formula updates.
- Crude Protein (min): 4%
- Crude Fat (min): 0.5%
- Crude Fiber (max): 0.5%
- Moisture (max): 92%
- Phosphorus (min): 0.01%
- Vitamin C (min): 10 mg/kg
- Vitamin B2 (min): 2 mg/kg
- Vitamin B12 (min): 200 µg/kg