Hikari Daphnia Frozen Cube Fish Food - 3.5 oz
- Free from harmful parasites, unwanted bacteria & foul odor
- Naturally nutritious
- Fry & filer feeder love
- Support efficient digestion
- With stabilized vitamin C
These small planktonic crustaceans are a great natural source of algae and also act as a excellent laxative for fish. Their movement has them commonly referred to as water fleas. The small size make them idea for almost any tropical fish and also as part of a reef feeding plan.
A Unique Food Offering
- Can act as a 100% natural laxative for most freshwater fish which make them an excellent choice for use after medicating
- A size almost any fish can readily consume and digest
- A combination of vitamins and live daphnia you cannot duplicate at home
- Easy to use "no touch" cubes make measured feeding a snap
Proprietary Processes Helps to Offer Unsurpassed Quality
- 3 Step Sterilized for safety
- Free of harmful parasites and bacteria or foul odor
- Multi-step cleansing process offers the world's cleanest frozen foods available today
- Gut-loaded with Bio-Encapsulated Multi-Vitamins to offer better than live food nutrition
- The proprietary Mega-Power Freezer helps us lock in all the nutrition your fish need while maintaining the natural color, taste and texture
- Hi-tech and highly automated packing machines allows to maintain the integrity of the animal and avoid pieces and parts common with competitive products
Daphnia, water, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphoshate (stabilized vitamin C), carotene, riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine mononitrate, biotin, choline chloride, folic acid, calcium pantothenate, inositol, niacin.*
* Because of the commitment to providing the highest quality nutrition available, some differences in ingredients may occur due to regular formula updates.
- Crude Protein (min): 2.5%
- Crude Fat (min): 0.5%
- Crude Fiber (max): 0.9%
- Moisture (max): 94.5%
- Phosphorus (min): 0.01%
- Vitamin C (min): 10 mg/kg
- Vitamin B2 (min): 2 mg/kg
- Vitamin B12 (min): 200 µg/kg
Feed no more than your fish or filter feeders will completely consume within about a minute, up to four (4) times per day. Avoid over-feeding as it can cause water quality problems.
Ideal For - Freshwater and marine environments, fry and other small mouthed fish, egglayers, livebearers, inverts and smaller marine fishes too.
Be Careful - Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding and any uneaten food should be removed after the feeding period to avoid water quality issues and the health problems that can result. Additionally, feeding live or frozen foods can spoil your aquatic pet and make feeding a formulated food more difficult. Live or frozen foods should be used as a treat to “mix up” your nutritional offering, not act as a substitute for good nutrient selection that offers a full offering of necessary nutrition.
Handling frozen food that is derived from a live animal can cause the same allergic reaction possible by handling the live animal itself. To avoid potential problems, always thoroughly wash your hands immediately after use and before any contact with your nose, eyes or mouth. Always avoid any contact with open wounds.
- Size: 3.5 oz
- Form: Cube
- Cube Count: 40 ct