Perennials, annuals and roses. Three different types of flowers - each bringing us special joy in rich colors, aromatic scents, or both! Enhance those characteristics by adding G&B organics rose & flower fertilizer. It gently feeds your plants a special blend of natural nutrients, including mycorrhizae for developing a strong root system. Enjoy your flower garden, big or small organically. Use G&B Organics rose and flower fertilizer.
- A great choice for roses and flowers for the best blooms possible
- Designed for all-season use
- Contains beneficial soil microbes and mycorrhizae
- Feeds for several months
Contains beneficial soil microbes plus mycorrhizae.
Best uses in the garden
- Flower gardens
- In-ground planting
- Raised beds
- Enriching soil
It is listed by the organic materials review institute (OMRI), the leading non-profit, internationally recognized third party accredited by the USDA's national organic program (NOP). That means every ingredient and every process that goes into making our products has been verified 100% compliant as organic, all the way to the original source. Look for the OMRI logo on the bag, ensuring every product is proven organic.
- New plantings: 2 cups mixed into planting hole
- Established plantings: 1 cup per inch of trunk diameter, every 3m
- Containers: 2 tbs for every 6" of pot diameter, every 2m
- Certification: OMRI, CDFA
- Size: 12 lb
Safety Data Sheet.pdf
Registered For Sale In California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Utah, Nevada And Arizona