G&B Organics Acid Planting Mix - 2 cu. ft.
- Made for acid-loving, shade-dwelling plants
- Organic acid planting mix
- OMRI Listed
G&B Organics acid planting mix is ready-to-use right out of the bag, or can be mixed with native soil. This wonderful blend helps shade dwelling, acid loving plants like azaleas, hydrangeas and camellias bring their vibrant colors out, making your garden pop! It's all-natural mix is also great for trees such as magnolias, maples and conifers.
- Made especially for acid-loving, shade-dwelling plants
- Organic acid planting mix from premium ingredients
- Great for azaleas, camellias, rhododendrons, gardenias, hydrangeas, citrus, blueberries, conifers, ferns, dogwoods and maples
Best Uses in the Garden
- Shade loving plants
- Container gardening
- Enriching soil
G&B Organics Acid Planting Mix is listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI), the leading non-profit, internationally recognized material review organization accredited by the USDA Quality Assessment Division. Every ingredient and every process that goes into making G&B Organics Acid Planting Mix have been verified 100% compliant for organic use, all the way to the original source.
2 cu. ft. - Transplants 4-5 one gal plants.
- Size: 2 cu. ft.
- pH Range: 6.0 – 7.3
- Certification: OMRI, CDFA