Fresh Cab Botanical Rodent Repellent Pouch - 2.5 oz
- Registered by the EPA
- For use indoors and in enclosed areas
- Keeps rodents out of RV’s, sheds, attics, etc.,
- Fast-acting, plant-powered ingredients
- Use for enclosed, uninhabited areas such as RV’s, sheds and attics
- Safe for children and pets when used as directed
How to Use
Simply remove the outer plastic wrapper and place the Fresh Cab pouch in areas you want to keep free of rodents. Do not place directly on furniture or finished surfaces as product may stain.
For current rodent infestations - Place 1 pouch per 8 sq. ft. wherever you’ve seen rodent activity. Replace after 30 days or when scent diminishes.
For rodent prevention - Place 1 pouch per 125 sq. ft. Replace every 60 days or when scent diminishes.
Increase the number of pouches as needed to increase efficacy. Cool temperatures and minimal air exchange will extend the product’s life. Product will not lose effectiveness at freezing temperatures.
Fast-acting, plant-powered ingredients - Balsam fir oil, lavender oil, Spanish rosemary oil, cedar oil, orange oil, lemon oil, and plant fibers.
Where to Use
To prevent and remove rodents from uninhabited enclosed areas, place Fresh Cab pouches anywhere rodents tend to hide, feed, or seek nesting sites:
- Sheds & detached storage areas
- Campers & RV’s
- Transformers, electrical panels, and meters
- Stored vehicles
- Farm vehicles & equipment
- Warehouses & pallet racking
- Pool pumps & covers
How to dispose of your Fresh Cab pouches
- Remove the staples from the cardboard product label
- Empty the contents of the pouch into your household compost
- Place the cardboard product label in your recycling
It is is the only bio-pesticide rodent repellent registered by the EPA for use indoors and in enclosed areas. EPA Registration No. 82016-1
- Size: 2.5 oz