FoxFarm Grow Big Hydroponic 3-2-6 Liquid Fertilizer - 1 gal
- Specifically designed for hydroponic use
- Maintain nutrient solution pH levels between 5.8 and 6.3
- The special brew is designed to enhance plant size and structure
Based on the popular Grow Big Liquid Plant Food, Grow Big Hydroponic Liquid Plant Food is a liquid concentrate fertilizer specifically designed for hydroponic use.
Grow Big Hydroponic contains earthworm castings, Norwegian kelp and essential micronutrients to support vigorous vegetative growth. The special brew is designed to enhance plant size and structure, allowing for more abundant fruit, flower and bud development.
Hydro tip: When plants show their first sign of flowering, usually around week 5, switch to Tiger Bloom and Big Bloom. For best results, refer to the FoxFarm Feeding Schedule.
How To Use
Use a conductivity or ppm meter to monitor water quality and control nutrient strength. Maintain nutrient solution pH levels between 5.8 and 6.3. Check pH regularly as water quality can vary. Measure accurately, always adjust fertilization rates to plant response.
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) per gallon (4 L) of water with every reservoir change
- 3 teaspoons (15 ml) per gallon (4 L) of water with every reservoir change
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) per gallon (4 L) of water every other week. Do not apply while plants are in direct light
- Size: 1 gal