FoxFarm Bush Doctor Kangaroots 0.8-0.1-0.03 Liquid Fertilizer - 1 pt
- Nutrients which are immediately available to plants.
- Contains soil microbes to support the root zone
- Use in both hydroponic and soil applications
Bush Doctor Kangaroots is a liquid root drench formulation designed to enhance root efficiency in the rhizosphere. Kangaroots contains nutrients which are immediately available to plants. Kangaroots also contains soil microbes to support the root zone and help plants achieve enhanced nutrient uptake. Kangaroots supplies essential macro and micronutrients that can help plants thrive. For use in both hydroponic and soil applications. For best results, follow the FoxFarm feeding schedule.
How to Use
In Ground Gardens and Container Plantings
- Mix 2 teaspoons (10ml) per gal (4L) of fresh water
- Drench soil or preferred medium thoroughly
- Apply every other week throughout the vegetative and blooming cycles, particularly during the earlier stages of plant development
Hydroponic Recirculating Systems
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon (2.5ml) per gallon (4L) of fresh reservoir water
- Use in conjunction with FoxFarm fertilizers or any nutrient regimen
- Flush system every two weeks
- Size: 1 pt