Foxfarm Beastie Bloomz Soluble Fertilizer 0 - 50 - 30 - 15 lb
- For use in soilless mixes, soils, hydroponics, etc
- High-phosphorus soluble fertilizer
Beastie Bloomz is a high-phosphorus soluble fertilizer specially formulated to support blossom development during mid to late flowering. For use in soilless mixes, soils, hydroponics, and aeroponic systems.
Garden Tip: Start with Open Sesame in the fifth or sixth week of a plant’s life. Once buds emerge, feed your plants with Beastie Bloomz every other watering according to package directions or our Feeding Schedule. In the eighth to the ninth week of the plants life cycle, switch to Cha-Ching.
How to Use
- In Hydroponic Systems use 1 tsp (6 g) per gallon (4 L) of water in the reservoir. Flush every two weeks
- In Soil use 1/2 to 1 tsp (3 – 6 g) per gallon (4 L) of water. Feed once per week
Combined with Other Nutrients
- In Hydroponic Systems use 1/4 to 1/2 tsp (1.5 – 3 g) per gallon (4 L) of water in the reservoir
- In Soil use 1/4 to 1/2 tsp (1.5 – 3 g) per gallon (4 L) of water. Feed once per week
Always fill your reservoir with fresh water. Add Beastie Bloomz to the final volume of water and mix thoroughly. Do not mix solubles together in dry form. Do not use it as a foliar spray. Always adjust fertilizer dosage to plant response.
- Size: 15 lb