Fluvac Innovator EHV 4/1 Horse Vaccine
- Only vaccine with EIV strain KY ’97
- Contain both EHV-1 and EHV-4
- Help protect against rhinopneumonitis
Fluvac innovator vaccines deliver demonstrated protection against circulating contemporary equine influenza viruses (EIV). Fluvac innovator vaccines aid in the prevention of equine influenza due to type A2 viruses, and equine rhinopneumonitis due to equine herpesvirus (EHV) types 1 and 4. Fluvac innovator is veterinarian’s first choice for flu-rhino protection.
- Fluvac innovator is the only vaccine with EIV strain ky ’97 that has demonstrated protection against heterologous challenge with EIV strain oh ’03
- Fluvac innovator is the only EIV vaccine shown to help protect against clinical signs for seven months against a heterologous, dual-strain challenge
- In addition to EIV, Fluvac innovator vaccines also contain both EHV-1 and EHV-4 to help protect against rhinopneumonitis
- Only innovator vaccines are adjuvanted with metastim for improved immune response
Dosage and Administration
- Inject 1ml dose intramuscularly using aseptic technique
- Administer a second 1ml dose 3 to 4 weeks after the first dose in unvaccinated or naïve horses
- A 1ml annual revaccination in previously vaccinated horses is recommended
- Early revaccination may be advisable when horses are faced with an outbreak or with other conditions which might make exposure likely
Store in the dark at 2º to 7ºC (35º to 45ºF). Avoid freezing. Shake well. Use entire contents when first opened. In some instances, transient local reactions may occur at the injection site. Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter. In case of anaphylactoid reaction, administer epinephrine.
Thimerosal, neomycin and polymyxin B are added as preservatives.
For veterinary use only.
- Dosage: 1 Dose