First Alert Carbon Monoxide Alarm with 10-Year Battery and Digital Temperature Display
- Stylish design with LED temperature display
- Built-In 10-Year battery for a decade of detection
- Alerts you to danger
The First Alert Carbon Monoxide Alarm with 10-Year Battery and Digital Temperature Display detects dangerous carbon monoxide for up to 10 Years. This carbon monoxide detector uses an electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor. A built-in 10-Year lithium battery means you don’t need to worry about changing batteries during the lifetime of the alarm. This stylish CO monitor is designed to sit on top of a dresser or tabletop, and it has a backlit digital display that shows temperature and CO concentration.
- CO detector alerts you to elevated carbon monoxide levels
- Easy-to-read backlit digital LED display shows temperature and CO concentration
- Built-in 10-year battery offers continuous protection for the life of the carbon monoxide detector
- Stylish design intended to sit atop a dresser or table
- Loud 85 dB alarm sounds when CO levels are unsafe
- Multi-function, backlit digital display - view CO levels or ambient room temperature
- Peak level feature retrieves the highest concentration of carbon monoxide measured
- Modern, compact design allows easy tabletop or wall mount placement
Advanced Electrochemical CO Sensor
The First Alert Carbon Monoxide Alarm uses an advanced electrochemical CO sensor to detect elevated carbon monoxide levels. When CO is detected, the carbon monoxide detector sounds an alarm to warn you of the threat. Carbon monoxide can’t be seen, smelled, or tasted in the air, and it is the leading cause of accidental poisoning deaths in America. Placing carbon monoxide detectors on every floor of the home and in each sleeping room is an important way to protect your family from danger.
Stylish Design with LED Temperature Display
Unlike other CO monitors that are designed to mount on the wall, this modern, compact model is intended to sit stylishly on any flat surface. The backlit LED display can be changed to show the ambient room temperature as well as current CO concentrations and recent peak CO levels in parts per million. In the event of a CO incident, the data stored from the peak function can provide valuable information to emergency or hospital staff.
Built-In 10-Year Battery for a Decade of Detection
The First Alert Carbon Monoxide Alarm features a built-in 10-Year lithium ion battery, so you don’t need to worry about replacing batteries during the lifetime of the unit. An end-of-life timer lets you know when the device should be replaced.
Alerts You to Danger
When carbon monoxide levels rise, the carbon monoxide detector sounds an 85-decibel siren. A single button allows you to silence the alarm, as well as test to ensure the alarm is working properly.
- Battery Type: 10-Year Sealed Lithium
- Sensor Type: Electrochemical
- Length: 1"
- Width: 4-3/4"
- Height: 2-5/8"
- Weight: 0.5 lb
- Warranty: 10 Year Limited
- Certification: UL Standard