First Alert Battery Operated Photoelectric Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Battery operation eliminates wires
- Comprehensive detection for your home or office
- Slim profile is ideal for modern decor
The First Alert Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm has a slim profile, designed to blend more fully into the wall and out of sight. It offers the same functionality you expect from First Alert with a new design that takes up less space. The battery-operated smoke and carbon monoxide detector alerts you to possible smoke or carbon monoxide and can be easily installed with no wires required.
- New slim profile blends easily into your home’s decor
- Features a photoelectric smoke sensor and electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor
- Battery-operated unit can be installed easily
- One button silences the alarm and tests the unit
- Twist-lock mounting system makes installation and battery replacement easy
- Tamper Resistant-Locks alarm to mounting bracket to prevent removal of battery and/or alarm
- Perfect for apartment, dormitory or hotel applications
- 2 AA Batteries included
Slim Profile Is Ideal for Modern Decor
The First Alert Combination Carbon Monoxide and Photoelectric Smoke Alarm is half the thickness of traditional detection devices, while still offering trusted detection of smoke and carbon monoxide. The thin design blends more easily into walls and ceilings, ensuring safety does not interfere with style. The sleek, white disk minimizes the usual lights and buttons of regular detectors for a cleaner look.
Comprehensive Detection for Your Home or Office
A photoelectric sensor detects smoke from slow smoldering fires, while reducing the number of false of alarms due to cooking smoke or steam from a shower. The advanced electrochemical sensor detects carbon monoxide leaks from multiple sources, including faulty fuel-burning appliances. The combination smoke and CO detector provides monitoring for both conditions in one streamlined device.
Battery Operation Eliminates Wires
The Combination Carbon Monoxide and Photoelectric Smoke Alarm operates on two AA batteries, eliminating the need for wires. It can be mounted on ceilings and walls. Battery operation means that even in the event of a power outage, the alarm can still function.
- Battery Type: Two AA
- Sensor Type: Photoelectric
- Length: 5-5/8"
- Width: 5-5/8"
- Height: 1"
- Weight: 0.55 lb
- Warranty: 7 Year Limited