SNYP is offering $25 cat spay and neuter certificates during our October Tom & Mom campaign. Certs are sold at Grange Co-op stores throughout Jackson County, Mini Pet Mart on Stewart and Rogue Valley Pet. The certificates can be redeemed at any of the many participating veterinary offices listed on the back of the certificate.
All cats must be tame to qualify for the program.
Every fall all those kittens that were born in the spring are now having their own litters. That’s why SNYP and many veterinary offices in Jackson County have joined together to save lives this October by offering discounted spay/neuter certificates during the Tom and Mom campaign.
Due to joint funding by SNYP and FOTAS, a cat spay or neuter is only $25 during October.
WHERE TO PURCHASE:
Beginning OCTOBER 1st, the special CAT neuter certificates can be purchased at:
- Pet Country, 2833 N. Pacific Hwy, Medford (541) 773-7087 Map
- South Medford Grange Co-op, 2531 S. Pacific Hwy, Medford (541) 772-4730 Map
- Central Point Grange Co-op, 225 S Front St., Central Point (541) 664-6691 Map
- White City Grange Co-op, 8205 Crater Lake Hwy, White City (541) 830-0015 Map
- Ashland Grange Co-op, 421 A. St., Ashland (541) 482-2143 Map
- Mini Pet Mart, 1081 Stewart Ave., Medford (541) 779-8410 Map
- Rogue Valley Pet, 281 E. Barnett Rd. Medford (in the WINCO shopping center ), (541) 857-5000 Map
WHO TO THANK:
The success of SNYP’s programs is dependent solely on the generous participation of the Rogue Valley’s veterinary offices. We appreciate their willingness to offer reduced rates for our special time limited seasonal campaigns.
The 2014 Tom and Mom campaign is organized and funded by SNYP with additional funding provided by Friends of the Animal Shelter.