Equerry’s Sand Master Horse Supplement
- Designed to aid in fecal sand clearance in horses
- Unique combination of active ingredients
- Active live yeast
Equerry’s Sand Master contains a proprietary formulation of Psyllium Husks, Bran, Vegetable Oil, Yucca, Microencapsulated Probiotics, Digestive enzymes, and Live Yeast. This blend is designed to aid in fecal sand clearance in horses. The unique combination of active ingredients has been researched to improve sand removal.
- Psyllium – This natural fiber works to increase moisture in the digestive tract, forming a gel that is highly effective in binding with and moving sand thru the digestive tract of your horse.
- Wheat Bran – This ingredient is added for extra fiber and for its beneficial laxative effect
- Yucca – Helps with inflammation, and reduces ammonia smell in manure and urine
- 5 Species of Microencapsulated Probiotics– Probiotics stimulate a steady appetite, promoting energy and stamina. Encapsulation protects the beneficial probiotics by creating a physical barrier which dissolves at its target point, the gut. Probiotics are proven to survive the acid in the stomach and flourish in the hindgut. This creation of a positively flourishing gut will suppress multiple harmful pathogens (E. Coli, Salmonella)
- Active Live Yeast - Helps balance pH and keeps appetites strong. Yeast provides digestive stability to assist your horse in the absorption of nutrients in their diet efficiently
- 5 Digestive Enzymes – Custom blend of enzymes assist in breaking down fats, proteins, etc. so that they are easier for the body to utilize. This allows for your horse to better utilize his current diet
- Through the creation of a healthy gut environment your horse will benefit from an improved absorption of essential nutrients, a boost in their digestive activity and gain a refined sense of wellness which leads to an improved level of performance and activity
- Equerry’s Sand Master is optimally fed at a rate of 40 gram a day over a seven day period for the average 1,000 lb horse every month. Dosage may be adjusted based upon conditions and Veterinarian’s recommendations
Psyllium Seed Husk, Wheat Bran, Vegetable Oil, Lignin Sulfornate, Yucca Schidigera, Dried Saccharomyces cerevisiae fermentation product, Dried aspergillus oryzae fermentation extract product, Dried aspergillus niger fermentation extract product, Dried bacillus subtilus fermentation product, Dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Bifidobacterium longum fermentation product, Dried bifodobacterium thermophilum fermentation product.
- Crude Fiber (min): 55%
- Crude Fiber (max): 65%
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (min): 10 million cfu/oz
- Bifidobacterium thermophilum (min): 10 million cfu/oz
- Enterococcus faecium (min): 10 million cfu/oz
- Bacillus pumulis (min): N10 million cfu/oz
- Bacillus subtilis (min): 10 million cfu/oz
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae (min): 1 billion cfu/oz
- Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae) (min): 175 mg starch hydrolyzed/minute/oz
- Protease (Aspergillus oryzae) (min): 135 mg amino acid hydrolyzed/minute/oz
- Cellulase (Aspergillus niger) (min): 55 mg cellulose broken down/minute/oz
- Lipase (Aspergillus oryzae) (min): 40 mg triglycerides hydrolyzed/minute/oz
- Pectinase (Aspergillus niger) (min): 25 mg pectin broken down/minute/oz per lb
For use in horses only! Keep out of reach of children or other animals. Safety for pregnant mares or feed animals has not been established. This product is for use with equines.