Equerry's Large Animal Probiotic Horse Supplement
- Can be fed to all species of Animals
- Large Animal Probiotics contain no additional Vitamins and Minerals
- The highest quality of Microencapsulated Probiotics and Digestive Enzymes
Large Animal Probiotics contains the highest quality of Microencapsulated Probiotics and Digestive Enzymes. Large Animal Probiotics contain no additional Vitamins and Minerals; therefore they can be added to any feeding program without the fear of over-supplementation.
By feeding Large Animal Probiotics on a regular basis, you are providing a constant supply of beneficial bacteria and enzymes. This effectively aids in the creation of a more consistently balanced digestive environment.
6 Species of Microencapsulated Probiotics
Probiotics stimulate a steady appetite, promoting energy and stamina. Encapsulation protects the beneficial probiotics by creating a physical barrier that dissolves at its target point, the gut. Our probiotics are proven to survive the acid in the stomach and flourish in the hind gut. This creation of a positively flourishing gut will suppress multiple harmful pathogens (E. Coli, Salmonella).
6 Digestive Enzymes
The custom blend of enzymes assists in breaking down fats, proteins, etc. so that they are easier for the body to utilize. This allows your animal to better utilize his current diet. Through the creation of a healthy gut environment, your animal will benefit from improved absorption of essential nutrients, a boost in their digestive activity and gain a refined sense of wellness which leads to an improved level of performance and vigor.
Active Live Yeast
This will aid in the balance of pH and keeps appetites strong. Yeast provides digestive stability so that the animal can absorb nutrients in their diet more efficiently.
The Fast and Dependable activity makes it paramount as an addition to your animal’s daily feed. It is most effective during periods of stress that may be caused by heavy exertion, foaling, travel or feed changes.
After antibiotic treatment, deworming, or psylium treatment, the balance of the gut can be changed dramatically, and feeding Large Animal Probiotics with our microencapsulated beneficial bacteria would be strongly recommended. Exclusive microencapsulated microbes are the perfect addition to your animal’s diet. Very palatable, higher levels can be fed safely in times of greater need.
Plant Protein products, Processed Grain By-products, Carbonate, Forage products, Dried Saccharomyces cervisiae fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation extract product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract product, Dried Bacillus subtilus fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Bifidobacterium longum fermentation product, Dried Bifidobacterium thermophilum fermentation product, Organic Vegetable Oil.
- Crude Protein (Not less than): 20%
- Crude Fat (Not less than): 2.10%
- Crude Fiber (Not more than): 12.5%
- Calcium (Ca) (Not less than): 9.3%
- Calcium (Ca) (Not more than): 10.4%
- Potassium (K) (Not less than): 1.2%
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (Not less than): 800 million *cfu
- Bifidobacterium thermophilum (Not less than): 800 million *cfu
- Enterococcus faecium (Not less than): 800 million *cfu
- Bifidobacterium longum (Not less than): 800 million *cfu
- Bacillus subtilis (Not less than): 800 million *cfu
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae (Not less than): 8,000 million *cfu
- Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae) (Not less than): 3,040 mg starch hydrolyze/minute
- Protease (Aspergillus oryzae) (Not less than): 2,400 mg amino hydrolyzed/minute
- Cellulase (Aspergillus niger) (Not less than): 1,440 mg Cellulose broken down/minute
- Lipase (Aspergillus oryzae) (Not less than): 1,120 mg triglycerides hrdrolyzed/minute
- Pectinase (Aspergillus niger) (Not less than): 640 mg pectin broken down/minute
- Phytase (Aspergillus niger) (Not less than): 320 mg phytate hydrolyzed/minute