Equerry's Glucosamine Pellet Equine Supplement
- 5 Species of Microencapsulated Probiotics
- Vitamin C is a great anti-oxidant
- Anti-Oxidants to help control free radical cells and prevent disease
Equerry’s Glucosamine Pellet is a superior pelleted supplement for your horse that goes beyond daily maintenance and provides support for proper joint structure and function, promoting health and longevity. This nutritional support is effective in the prevention of arthritic symptoms within the joints, normally caused by hard use and natural aging.
- Glucosamine – Glucosamine is the precursor for glycosaminoglycans which is a major component of joint cartilage. Supplemental glucosamine may help prevent cartilage degeneration and treat arthritis
- 5 Species of Microencapsulated Probiotics – Probiotics stimulate a steady appetite, promoting energy and stamina. Encapsulation protects the beneficial probiotics by creating a physical barrier that dissolves at its target point, the gut. Probiotics are proven to survive the acid in the stomach and flourish in the hind gut. This creation of a positively flourishing gut will suppress multiple harmful pathogens (E. Coli, Salmonella)
- 5 Digestive Enzymes – A custom blend of enzymes assist in breaking down fats, proteins, etc. so that they are easier for the body to utilize. This allows for your horse to better utilize his current diet
- Through the creation of a healthy gut environment, your horse will benefit from improved absorption of essential nutrients, a boost in their digestive activity and gain a refined sense of wellness which leads to an improved level of performance and activity.
- 5 mg Biotin - Biotin is essential for the improvement in hoof quality, hair, skin and immune system health.
- Organic Selenium - Protects against cell damage, promotes a healthy immune and cardiovascular system and improves hormone production
- Anti-Oxidants - Helps control free radical cells and prevent disease
- Stabilized Vitamin C - Does not break down during the manufacturing process and maintains full potency. Vitamin C is a great anti-oxidant
- Vitamins – Offer a broad spectrum of bio-available vitamins which are essential for Equine Health
- Proteinated Minerals – It is paramount that major and trace minerals be supplied in every feeding for proper growth, maintenance and regulatory functions. Equerry's contains chellated and proteinated minerals which are absorbed faster and more efficiently into the blood stream
- Amino Acids – These are the classic protein building blocks that are readily absorbed into bloodstream
Equerry’s Choice with Glucosamine Pellet is the champion supplement for your equine athlete! It provides necessary nutrition for all horses, plus additional nutritional joint support for strenuous activities. It is also great for the aging horse to provide the additional support that may be needed for delaying or mitigating the effects of arthritis.
Feed at the rate of 2 oz per head per day. Do not feed in amounts to exceed a supplemental selenium level of 0.3 ppm in the final diet.
Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Wheat, Oat Bran, Corn Gluten Feed, P Mono-Dical-Bulk, Selenium Yeast, Limestone Flour, Dried Saccharomyces cerevisiae fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation extract product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract product, Dried Bacillus subtilus fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Bacillus pumilus fermentation product, Dried Bifidobacterium thermophilum fermentation product, Di-Calcium Phosphate, Flax Oil, Glucosamine HCL, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E, Magnesium Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid Crystals, l-Lysine Hydrochloride, Manganous Oxide, Magnesium Oxide, Biotin, dl-Methionine, Copper Sulfate, Organic Canola Oil, Copper Proteinate, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Iron, Vitamin A/D3, Vitamin A, Thiamine Mononitrate, COPRO, Riboflavin, Ethylenediamine, Dihydride, Cobalt Sulfate, Vitamin B-12, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride B-6, Folic Acid.
- Crude Protein (Not less than): 9%
- Crude Fat (Not less than): 2%
- Lysine (Not less than): 2,045 mg/lb
- Methionine (Not less than): 1,636 mg/lb
- Cystine (Not less than): 105 mg
- Glycine (Not less than): 319 mg
- Crude Fiber (Not more than): 12%
- Ash (Not more than): 20%
- Calcium (Ca) (Not less than): 1%
- Calcium (Ca) (Not more than): 4%
- Phosphorus (P) (Not less than): 1.2%
- Magnesium (Mg) (Not less than): .36%
- Potassium (K) (Not less than): .81%
- Copper (Cu) (Not less than): 480 mg/lb
- Selenium (Se) (Not less than): 24 mg/lb
- Zinc (Zn) (Not less than): 2,395 mg/lb
- Manganese (Mn) (Not less than): 1765 mg
- Iron (Fe) (Not less than): 36.3 mg/lb
- Cobalt (Co) (Not less than): 16 mg/lb
- Iodine (I) (Not less than): 40 mg/lb
- Vitamin A (Not less than): 400,000 I.U./lb
- Vitamin D-3 (Not less than): 40,000 I.U./lb
- Vitamin E (Not less than): 2,400 IU/lb
- d - Glucosamine (Not less than): 22,000 mg.
- Stabilized Vit. C (Not less than): 2,400 mg./lb
- Riboflavin (Not less than): 50 mg/lb
- d-Pantothenic Acid (Not Less than): 250 mg/lb
- Folic Acid (Not less than): 4 mg/lb
- Choline (Not less than): 1,250 mg/lb
- Vitamin B-12 (Not less than): 0.25 mg/lb
- Niacin (Not less than): 400 mg
- Pyridoxine B-6 (Not less than): 20 mg/lb
- Thiamine B-1 (Not less than): 150 mg/lb
- d - Biotin (Not less than): 40 mg/lb
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (Not less than): 10 million cfu/oz
- Bifidobacterium thermophilum (Not less than): 10 million cfu/oz
- Enterococcus faecium (Not less than): 10 million cfu/oz
- Bacillus pumulis (Not less than): 10 million cfu/oz
- Bacillus subtilis (Not less than): 10 million cfu/oz
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae (Not less than): 500 million cfu/oz
- Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae) (Not less than): 175 mg starch hydrolyzed/minute/oz
- Protease (Aspergillus oryzae) (Not less than): 135 mg amino acid hydrolyzed/minute/oz
- Cellulase (Aspergillus niger) (Not less than): 55 mg cellulose broken down/minute/oz
- Lipase (Aspergillus oryzae) (Not less than): 40 mg triglycerides hydrolyzed/minute/oz
- Pectinase (Aspergillus niger) (Not less than): 25 mg pectin broken down/minute/oz per lb
The addition to feed of higher levels of this supplement containing selenium is not permitted.
Do not feed to sheep due to possible copper toxicity.