Wormeze gel is a dog and cat gel wormer for the removal of large roundworms (Ascarids) (Toxocara Canis, Toxocara Cati and Toxascaris Leonina).
- Inexpensive control and removal of large roundworms, the most prevalent intestinal parasite to afflict dogs and cats of any age
- Easy to use, apply into pet's mouth or mix into food
- Safe for puppies and kittens over 6 weeks of age
- Very palatable
Dogs, cats, puppies and kittens over 6 weeks of age.
Piperazine Citrate - 275 mg/teaspoon (5ml).
- Administer one teaspoonful (5ml) per 5 lb of body weight
- Apply into pet's mouth or mix into food
- Administer to cats and dogs 6 weeks or older
- Repeat treatment 10 days after first treatment
- Each tube treats up to 118 lb of body weight
The presence of these parasites should be confirmed by laboratory fecal examination. Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment and control of parasitism.
Safety Data Sheet.pdf