Diablo Tooth Framing Saw Blade - 7-1/4" X 24 ATB
- The ideal combination of stability and rigidity
- Perma-shield non-stick coating resists heat
- General construction applications
Next-generation 7-1/4" 24' framing blade with tracking point tooth design delivers maximum life and durability with effortless cutting performance. Up cutting game with this one-of-a-kind tracking point tooth grind for unmatched cutting performance and efficiency. This is the only 7-1/4" blade on the market to include a tracking point tooth design making it ideal for framers, roofers, remodelers, concrete formers, or anyone wanting ultimate cutting performance in pressure-treated wood, 2x lumber, plywood, hardwoods & softwoods. With 5 times the cutting life performance compared to other framing blades.
- Tracking point tooth design acts provide straight cuts & control carbide wear for up to 5x longer cutting life vs other blades and 2x the durability in nail-embedded wood
- Tracking point tooth design also delivers extreme cutting efficiency in corded and cordless saws (65% more cuts per battery charge in cordless saws versus other blades)
- A newly enhanced anti-vibration design provides the ideal combination of stability and rigidity
- Perma-shield non-stick coating resists heat, gumming, and corrosion
- Laser-cut thin kerf for less resistance and greater cutting efficiency
General construction applications, framers, roofers, remodelers, and concrete formers.
Framing, Remodeling/Demolition, Siding/Decking, Masonry / Concrete Forming, Landscaping.
- 2X Lumber
- Pressure Treated
- Laminated beams
- Circular saw
- Cordless circular saw
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Hook Angle: 15°
- Kerf: 0.059"
- Plate: 0.040"
- Teeth: 24 ATB
- Max RPM: 8000 rpm