DeWitt 20 Year Weed-Barrier - 3' X 50'
- Designed to allow air, water, and nutrients to pass through
- Fabric is formulated to resist uv degradation
- Best cost-conscious professional and commercial installations
The original DeWitt Weed-Barrier 20 Year is the best in the industry for cost-conscious professional and commercial installations. It is also ideal for retail consumers who demand professional quality products. DeWitt Weed-Barrier 20 Year is a 4.1 oz woven polypropylene, needle-punched fabric with reinforced fiber for extra moisture control and helps the fabric stay put on sloped areas. Colored stripes located 12" apart make for easy planting.
- DeWitt 20 Year Weed Barrier is a woven, needle-punched polypropylene fabric for commercial grade weed control
- 20 Year Weed Barrier is designed to allow air, water, and nutrients to pass through
- The fabric is formulated to resist uv degradation
- Color: Black with Green Stripe Every 12"
- Material: Polypropylene
- Grab Tensile Strength: Warp 80 lb, Weft 50 lb
- Construction Weave: 15 X 10 or 10 X 15
- Grab Elongation: Warp 12%, Weft 12%
- Trapezoid Tear: Warp 40 lb, Weft 20 lb
- Puncture: 325 lb
- Water Permeability: 8 gal/min/SF
- Ultraviolet Exposure: >70% after 2500 hrs Carbon Arc Exposure
- Size: 3' X 50'
- Weight: 62 lb