DeWitt 12 Year Weed-Barrier - 3' X 100'
- Makes the material easier to cut
- Unique design
- Fabric is designed to allow air, water, and nutrients to pass through
DeWitt Weed-Barrier 12 Year is an easy-to-use, environmentally safe fabric that controls weeds before they start. Its unique design provides several advantages over conventional weed barrier products. It is fabricated using a spunbond method, which sandwiches melt-blown material between two layers of spun material, forming a powerful 3-ply layer of weed protection. Plus, the fabric’s higher carbon black content provides superior light-blocking capabilities to protect against the toughest perennial weeds. The design also prevents unravelling and makes the material easier to cut. In addition, DeWitt Weed-Barrier 12 Year is hydrophilic-treated, providing improved water and nutrient flow through the fabric.
- Weed Barrier 12 Year is a pointbond polypropylene fabric used in professional landscape applications
- The fabric is designed to allow air, water, and nutrients to pass through
- Weed Barrier is formulated to resist uv degradation, however the fabric must be covered with mulch, rock, etc to fully prevent degradation from sunlight exposure
- Size: 3' X 100'
- CBR Puncture: 95 lb
- Thickness: 18mil
- Water Flow: 51 gal/min/SF
- Weight: 68 lb