Curicyn All Purpose Wound Care Clay for Animals
- Curicyn clay is great for treating injuries
- Easy to use
- Will not burn or sting when applied
Curicyn’s wound care clay is a product that helps further aid the healing process by covering difficult to bandage wounds and hooves. This product can be used for a variety of animals, including dogs, cats, reptiles, cattle, horses, goats, chickens, sheep and more.
It is great for packing wounds and hooves. It is formulated using a combination of bentonite clay, Curicyn’s original formula and aloe. Several other active ingredients help accelerate the healing process. It is easy to use and it will not burn or sting when applied.
- Open wounds
- Skin disorders
- Abscesses, thrush & white line disease
- Saddle sores
- Ear infections from yeast or mites
Specifications - 3.2 oz
- Dimensions: 2-1/4" X 2-1/4" X 2-1/2"
- Weight: 0.2 lb
Specifications - 16 oz
- Dimensions: 4-3/8" X 4-7/8" X 4-1/8"
- Weight: 1.25 lb