Champion’s Choice Iodized Salt for Animal Feeding - 50 lb
- Helps promote proper thyroid gland activity
- Iodine deficiencies in livestock can lead to goiter
- For animal feeding only
A specially formulated salt with calcium iodate helps promote proper thyroid gland activity, which helps produce the necessary levels of thyroid hormones for optimum performance. Iodine deficiencies in livestock can lead to goiter (an enlargement of the thyroid gland), a condition most often found in young animals.
- Salt (as NaCI) (min): 95.00%
- Salt (as NaCI) (max): 99.00%
- Iodine (as I) (min): 0.011%
Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Mineral Oil, Iron Oxide, Calcium Iodate.
Feed this supplement free choice to beef cattle, dairy cattle, sheep, goats, swine, and horses. Ensure an adequate supply of roughage and freshwater is available for all animals. NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION.
- Size: 50 lb