This Sod Buster Jr is a part of the Working Knives collection. The Working line salutes hard driving team players who answer the call and give it their all until the work is finally done. The Sod Buster Jr is smaller than the traditional Sod Buster without compromising durability. The Skinner blade is ideal for skinning purposes among other different everyday demands. This knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance.
- As-ground Tru-Sharp surgical stainless steel blades
- Etched Skinner blade
- Jet-Black Synthetic handle
The Skinner blade is ideal for the hunter and outdoorsman. The curved shape of the blade allows for a more aggressive cut.
Because Case uses hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
- Color: Black Synthetic - Sod Buster Artwork
- Pattern: Sod Buster
- Pattern Stamp: 2137 SS
- Handle Material: Black Synthetic
- Handle Finish: Smooth
- Blade Type: Skinner
- Lock Type: Non-Locking (Slip Joint)
- Blade Material: Tru-Sharp Stainless
- Blade Finish: As-Ground
- Sheath: Sold Separately
- Blade Length: 2-3/4"
- Closed Length: 3-5/8"
- Weight: 2.1 oz
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty